Default Yanks and Christmas

Bobby Bewl wrote:
You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.
Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual
arguments and now having Christmas dinner before watching the
Queen's Christmas message. This year we are not having the
traditional Christmas dinner of turkey - we are having octopus.
This way everyone gets a leg.
So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and
following us behind or arriving late as they always do.
Happy Christmas.
and **** off

Have a good Boxing Day Bobby. My family celebrates Xmas Eve, some
celebrate Epiphany, but I found a pretty #45 on the stoop this morning -
THANKS RIK! Totally unexpected. Damn near tripped over it on the way
to the news. Octopus and bangers, doesn't get much better than that.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: