Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is there ANYBODY alive enough to protest this? **** on OT.

"Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud "

I must have missed something in the news What did she actually say for
this group to think that she said that Obama might be gunned down like
BK.I guess I like HC and heard her speech differently. The good news
that regardless of which one of the three gets elected we will be
putting the worst president that this country has seen behind us.

Posted to rec.woodworking

henry wrote:
"Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud "

I must have missed something in the news What did she actually say for
this group to think that she said that Obama might be gunned down like
BK.I guess I like HC and heard her speech differently. The good news
that regardless of which one of the three gets elected we will be
putting the worst president that this country has seen behind us.

No, we did that when Carter was properly drummed out of office.
Bush's reputation will eventually be rehabilitated at least as
regards to foreign policy when the magnitude of the threat of
Islam in its death throes right now is finally understood by
the population at large. I'd guess this will take 20-30 years.
He isn't remotely the worst President of the past 100 years,
let alone US history. That honor is a toss up between Carter
and FDR, two foul and malignant collectivists who had no
respect for the Constitution, no understanding of economics,
and a complete disregard for personal liberty.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 26, 12:46 pm, henry wrote:
"Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud "

I must have missed something in the news What did she actually say for
this group to think that she said that Obama might be gunned down like
BK.I guess I like HC and heard her speech differently. The good news
that regardless of which one of the three gets elected we will be
putting the worst president that this country has seen behind us.

I haven't seen a clip of what she actually said. I have heard pundits
claim
that, when asked why she hadn't yet conceded the nomination she
pointed out that the 1968 primary was still hotly contested in June of
1968
when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated.

If so, the 'controversy' is fabricated via a misrepresentation of her
remarks, something that is hardly new in politics though in recent
years it appears that condemnation of persons who promote such
distortions has gone out of style in the media and press.

On a similar note, it is asserted to be true that she landed at an
airfield in Bosnia where there was a *threat* of sniper fire and
precautions were taken that were not ordinarily considered
necessary.

Again, I have not seen a clip that shows what words came out
of her mouth.

And for another example, Hagee's comment that Hitler's persecution
of the Jews added motivation to the effort that culminated in the
restoration of the Jewish State of Israel, and thus contributed to the
fulfillment of some prophecy or other is evidence that he is some
sort of apocalyptic nut, not an anti-semite.

--

FF
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 26, 5:19*pm, Fred the Red Shirt
wrote:
On May 26, 12:46 pm, henry wrote:

[...]

To disagree with the policies of Israel, doesn't make one an anti-
semite either.