Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is there ANYBODY alive enough to protest this? **** on OT.

Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Why is she still running?

1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much of
it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

Posted to rec.woodworking

just a fine democratic lesson in mediocrity.
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote
1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much
of it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

7. When IT'S OVER Nancy Pelosi will be the most powerful woman in the US and
that's enough to make even Hillary (and me) shudder. (Well maybe Oprah fits
in there somewhere)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

"Leon" wrote
1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much
of it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

7. When IT'S OVER Nancy Pelosi will be the most powerful woman in the US
and that's enough to make even Hillary (and me) shudder. (Well maybe Oprah
fits in there somewhere)

What if McCain picks Condosleeza as his running partner?
;-)
--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Swingman wrote:

"Leon" wrote
1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and
much of it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a
MAN. 6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not
matter.

7. When IT'S OVER Nancy Pelosi will be the most powerful woman in the
US and that's enough to make even Hillary (and me) shudder. (Well
maybe Oprah fits in there somewhere)

What if McCain picks Condosleeza as his running partner?
;-)

I used to like her, but now I know that she knew, or should have known,
all that is rotten in Bushes Iraq adventure, I think she will be a target
and a distraction for McCain. Actually, I'd like that!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

?

3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much of
it was her money, with nothing to show for it.

Isn't it true that if she drops out she won't recoup much of her
personal loans to the campaign? I remember reading some such about
federal campaign contributions. That's a hell of a good reason to
stay in the race - money.

4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.

Senator from NY...? I don't think so.

5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.

?

6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

If that were true no one who lost an election would ever run again.

Whichever one gets the nomination, and presuming they're elected,
there's going to be a major **** storm they inherited/assumed. The
odds of it being a one term presidency are high.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote:

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Swingman wrote:

"Leon" wrote
[...]

Imagine if she switched parties and was Obama's running mate, that would
test the mettle of the US population.
--
Froz...
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Han wrote:

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Swingman wrote:

"Leon" wrote
[...]

Qualifications is what matter, not skin color. If someone obligingly
follows orders, knowing that such is ethically wrong (and Condo should
have known) than this is not only morally and ethically reprehensible,
but in extreme cases, it is a punishable offense, as established in
Nuremberg (although those were in a somewhat different context).

Please accept this as partly tongue in cheek.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote:

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Han wrote:

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Swingman wrote:

"Leon" wrote
[...]

I know what you are talking about, I'm just another Canuck filling in for
Rob while he is sleeping.
;-)
--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

How can a party that can't run it's own primary expect to run the country?
How can a party that can't run Congress expect to run the country?
How can a party that wants to nationalize Big Oil Companies and Health Care
run this country? Sounds a lot like Hugo Chavez/Putin/Castro to me.

"America is too great for small dreams" Ronald Reagan
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

evodawg wrote in newsdWZj.957$tF1.392@trnddc01:

Robatoy wrote:

Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

How can a party that can't run it's own primary expect to run the
country? How can a party that can't run Congress expect to run the
country? How can a party that wants to nationalize Big Oil Companies
and Health Care run this country? Sounds a lot like Hugo
Chavez/Putin/Castro to me.

"America is too great for small dreams" Ronald Reagan

After the nGulf of Tonkin resolution and the WOMD resoltion, I think the
parties are on equal footing.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On May 24, 8:08 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Why is she still running?

1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.

?

3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much
of
it was her money, with nothing to show for it.

Isn't it true that if she drops out she won't recoup much of her
personal loans to the campaign? I remember reading some such about
federal campaign contributions. That's a hell of a good reason to
stay in the race - money.

Yeah, that was my point, although probably a futile exercise.

4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.

Senator from NY...? I don't think so.

Senator from Where? Who was senator before her?

5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.

?

6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

If that were true no one who lost an election would ever run again.

I'm not talking about other people, only her.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 23, 8:49 pm, Robatoy wrote:
Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Aside from which, even if he dies, HC would only have to capture a
small number of his newly freed delegates to lock up the nomination.

Last I heard her campaign was deep in debt. Maybe she needs
to keep running to keep raising money, but that assumes she is
campaigning inexpensively.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

How can a party that can't run it's own primary expect to run the
country? How can a party that can't run Congress expect to run the
country? How can a party that wants to nationalize Big Oil Companies
and Health Care run this country? *Sounds a lot like Hugo
Chavez/Putin/Castro to me.

"America is too great for small dreams" *Ronald Reagan

After the nGulf of Tonkin resolution and the WOMD resoltion, I think the
parties are on equal footing.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Hillary would 'Vince-Foster' Obama in a heartbeat. She smacks of evil.
That Robert Kennedy reference was more than a slip of the tongue... it
was an outburst of ugliness of some sort.... kinda like that monster
jumping out of a chest in Alien.
I think she would make GWB look like a choir boy in comparison.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

[...]

GWB IS a choir boy, or something similar. Unfortunately, he's also
stupid and lives on the approval from his friends, sort of like my
little dog. All the boozing he did, if he'd done it in a decent
redneck bar, he'd have at least gotten over some of that nonsense
about the second time he got his nose broken.

Google has had these stupid assed little verification type-ins for a
bit now, and I don't see a damned bit of difference in the scumsuckers
trying to sell watches, their sisters or whatever.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Why is she still running?

1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much
of it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

7. When it's over, Nancy Pelosi will have won and will be the most powerful
woman in D.C.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 24, 1:13 pm, Charlie Self wrote:

Google has had these stupid assed little verification type-ins for a
bit now, and I don't see a damned bit of difference in the scumsuckers
trying to sell watches, their sisters or whatever.

I see that it has been cut way back.

I don't have statistics, but just from memory the spam used
to be more than half of the threads. Now it looks to be
down around one in five.

--

FF
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message

Last I heard her campaign was deep in debt. Maybe she needs
to keep running to keep raising money, but that assumes she is
campaigning inexpensively.

Yup, she is showing us all how irresponsible she is, fiscally. Add to that
her lies about being in the middle east and being shot at. Oh, she
misspoke, it was not on that particular trip, the one with the school girl.
Still, I wonder what trip that she was on that she did get shot at, I
suspect that her answer would be that she misspoke again. Well maybe she
went on a hunting trip with the VP. :~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ya know...
I am a conservative Republican
BUT
I gotta tell you,
# 5 - kinda ****ed me off.

She's just a bitch, her gender doesn't represent her ability.

K.

"Leon" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Why is she still running?

1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much of
it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Kate wrote:

Ya know...
I am a conservative Republican
BUT
I gotta tell you,
# 5 - kinda ****ed me off.

She's just a bitch, her gender doesn't represent her ability.

K.

The fact that Hillary is a woman has nothing to do with not wanting her in
office any more than the fact that Obama is black makes him a poor choice.
The problem is what either of these two would do to our country and way of
life in pursuit of their socialist utopia. There are plenty of women who
would be well-suited to the office just as there are some black men or
other minorities who would be well qualified. It's neither the gender nor
the race that makes these two dangerous.

"Leon" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Why is she still running?

1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and much
of it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 25, 4:22*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
[snip]

The problem is what either of these two would do to our country and way of
life in pursuit of their socialist utopia. *

MUCH better to stay the course!

Right?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Robatoy wrote in
:

On May 25, 4:22*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
[snip]

The problem is what either of these two would do to our country and
way of

life in pursuit of their socialist utopia. *

MUCH better to stay the course!

Right?

No, extremist right.
--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 25, 5:48*pm, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote :

On May 25, 4:22*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
[snip]

The problem is what either of these two would do to our country and
way of

life in pursuit of their socialist utopia. *

MUCH better to stay the course!

Right?

No, extremist right.

Brain-washed/party-line extreme right.
That's what I have been on about. It's that unwavering loyalty
(Germany in the 30's), even though all evidence points towards the
Bush administration's immorality, criminal behaviour and fraudulent
mismanagement of your nation's coffers. At no time in US history has
anybody done more damage than Bush. But all his KBR, Cargyle and GD
friends sure got rich, eh?

Add to that, the inability to discern the difference between somebody
wanting to help the poor and a socialist? WTF ever happened to the '
compassionate conservative?'....oh wait... they've been busy sending
your children to die for the enrichment of the Bush friends.

Notice how the Saudis sent him packing? They have all they want. They
don't need him.
Naaaaa... enough of this already. You just can't talk sense to some-
one who's happily blinded by bull****.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Robatoy wrote in
:

On May 25, 5:48*pm, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote
innews:a9146474-3a93-4fd7-8d2f-9e5

:

[...]

Yes indeed, while we could outspend the former Soviet Union to let them
expire exhausted of money, I doubt that we can do that with the terrorist
extremists. Which is why spending money on a missile defense system is
like fighting the last war. This war is different guys!

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 25, 4:22 pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
[snip]

The problem is what either of these two would do to our country and way of
life in pursuit of their socialist utopia.

Wouldn't be prudent.

Right?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Didn't see Robatoy's response, so I'll respond to his nonsense here

Han wrote:

Robatoy wrote in
:

On May 25, 5:48*pm, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote
innews:a9146474-3a93-4fd7-8d2f-9e5

:

On May 25, 4:22*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
[snip]

The problem is what either of these two would do to our country
and way of

life in pursuit of their socialist utopia. *

MUCH better to stay the course!

Right?

No, extremist right.

Brain-washed/party-line extreme right.
That's what I have been on about. It's that unwavering loyalty
(Germany in the 30's), even though all evidence points towards the
Bush administration's immorality, criminal behaviour and fraudulent
mismanagement of your nation's coffers. At no time in US history has
anybody done more damage than Bush. But all his KBR, Cargyle and GD
friends sure got rich, eh?

You have absolutely got to be kidding. The old meme of "Bush is Hitler"
is pretty worn and to be honest neither bright nor intelligent. There have
been numerous instances where I have disagreed with various Bush policies
such as immigration, and the out of control social spending culminating in
the prescription drug plan. But hey, those were things that the libs
should have loved and happily embraced, right?

"At no time done more damage ...." I guess that's why we have had record
employment numbers under Bush. Immorality? Just because one may disagree
with foreign policy doesn't make the man's behaviors immoral. It's not like
he was getting BJ's in the oval office or renting out the Lincoln bedroom.

Add to that, the inability to discern the difference between somebody
wanting to help the poor and a socialist? WTF ever happened to the '
compassionate conservative?'....oh wait... they've been busy sending
your children to die for the enrichment of the Bush friends.

Let me type this real slowly so you understand: It's not charity when you
are using somebody else's money! The left and socialists are all
about "compassion" and "caring", but don't ask *them* to pony up anything!
That's for the "other" rich and the plebes -- we'll use tax dollars for all
that compassion.

Notice how the Saudis sent him packing? They have all they want. They
don't need him.
Naaaaa... enough of this already. You just can't talk sense to some-
one who's happily blinded by bull****.

Ain't that the truth. The irony of your statement is jaw-dropping.

What's all the more amusing is the fact that my post said zip, zero, zilch
about Bush -- for or agin'. It decried the fact that the two leading dem
candidates are raving socialists and that the only thing people seem to be
concerned about is their gender or race.

Yes indeed, while we could outspend the former Soviet Union to let them
expire exhausted of money, I doubt that we can do that with the terrorist
extremists. Which is why spending money on a missile defense system is
like fighting the last war. This war is different guys!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 25, 7:35*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Didn't see Robatoy's response,

I don't believe you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

On May 25, 7:35Â*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Didn't see Robatoy's response,

I don't believe you.

If I had wanted to ignore your post, I'd have ignored both your post and
Han's response.

Fact is, not all posts make it through all news hosting services in a
timely manner.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in
:

On May 25, 5:48 pm, Han wrote:
[...]

Actually, we could easily suppress terra-ist extremists and the Muslims
would do it themselves:

1) Invade and occupy Mecca and Medina
2) Build pig farms on that land
3) Shoot anyone who tries to enter with bullets tipped in pork fat
4) Tell the Islamic world that we'll happily be making bacon and saugsage
in their holy shrines until/unless they suppress *all* terra-ist action
and hand the leadership of the various factions over to the West. Oh ...
and they all have to recognize Israel diplomatically and publicly -
in front of their people and in Arabic, Persian, and English - acknowledge
the Israeli right to the land they currently occupy. Think of it as
being war reparations.

This would work just fine except ... for the vicious Western left that would
soil itself at that thought that war is mean...

Tim Daneliuk

PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 26, 1:05 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

1) Invade and occupy Mecca and Medina
2) Build pig farms on that land
3) Shoot anyone who tries to enter with bullets tipped in pork fat
4) Tell the Islamic world that we'll happily be making bacon and saugsage
in their holy shrines until/unless they suppress *all* terra-ist action
and hand the leadership of the various factions over to the West. Oh ...
and they all have to recognize Israel diplomatically and publicly -
in front of their people and in Arabic, Persian, and English - acknowledge
the Israeli right to the land they currently occupy. Think of it as
being war reparations.

You do a good job of making it clear that you want innocent
people to suffer and die, but haven't the balls to do it your-
self.

--

FF

suffering and deth
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Why is she still running?

1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and
much of it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

When it's over, she will Still be a Serving United States Senator. Only
99 other people in the world can say that.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lobby Dosser wrote:

When it's over, she will Still be a SELF Serving United States Senator. Only

^^^^
99 other people in the world can say that.

Just clarified that a bit...
Posted to rec.woodworking

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:
[...]

A: I said it was *a* way to do it, not a *good* way. I did so merely
to point out that there are solutions to this problem. Whether or
not they are palatable is another matter altogether.

B: It is very doubtful that a strategy like the one above would
be substantially better or worse than any other kind of war.
Here is a small clue: Innocent people die in war - that's why
we all would like to avoid it whenever possible. But given
that innocent people already died absent a war, I rather think
doing this isn't all that much of a delta. Moreover, innocent
death is minimized when war is shortened. Holding the Islamic
holy cities hostage would almost certainly have that effect.
In the mean time, the next time a building gets mowed down
with civilians in an airplane, a train bombed, a town
randomly peppered with rockets, or innocent civilians immolated
by a suicidal piece of Islamic sewage, we can all rest comfortably
that people like you sit on the sidelines wringing your hands
about "innocent deaths", but only if they are the enemy's
innocents. Ours don't seem to bother you all that much.

C: You haven't a clue what I am- and am not willing to do nor do
I feel particularly compelled to explain it to you. While
you may be fascinated with my genitalia, I am not wired that
way and I'll thank you to keep your distance.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Woodie wrote:
Lobby Dosser wrote:

When it's over, she will Still be a SELF Serving United States
Senator. Only

^^^^
99 other people in the world can say that.

Just clarified that a bit...

Much better, and far more on point.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Why is Hillary still in the running? Because according to her, Obama
might be gunned down like Bobby Kennedy. Oops, she's sorry she said
that out loud

Why is she still running?

1. Because when it's over "IT'S OVER".
2. When IT'S OVER Bill will not have any reason to stick around.
3. When IT'S OVER she will have spent millions past her budget and
much of it was her money, with nothing to show for it.
4. When IT'S OVER the camera's will soon be turned away from HER.
5. When IT'S OVER she will have been beaten by a minority AND a MAN.
6. When IT'S OVER it will finally sink in that she does not matter.

When it's over, she will Still be a Serving United States Senator. Only
99 other people in the world can say that.

Well, she may still be a Senator. Whether she will be "serving"
anything but her own self interest remains to be seen.
Which raises another question, how many Senators actually serve their
constituents?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 25 May 2008 15:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On May 25, 5:48Êpm, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote :

On May 25, 4:22Êpm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
[snip]

The problem is what either of these two would do to our country and
way of

life in pursuit of their socialist utopia. Ê

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Kate" wrote in message
. ..
Ya know...
I am a conservative Republican
BUT
I gotta tell you,
# 5 - kinda ****ed me off.

She's just a bitch, her gender doesn't represent her ability.

I'll agree to a point. Normally gender doesn't represent ability but in
this particular case I feel that before the last card is dealt "she" will
play the "female card".

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message

When it's over, she will Still be a Serving United States Senator. Only
99 other people in the world can say that.

Now that is funny.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Just Wondering" wrote in message
Lobby Dosser wrote:

Well, she may still be a Senator. Whether she will be "serving" anything
but her own self interest remains to be seen.
Which raises another question, how many Senators actually serve their
constituents?

All of them do, up on that platter.