Anonymous Sender

Default Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

Bay Area Dave is the TROLL behind The WRECK.
The clues are all around.
David F. Eisan

Yawn...

mel

A TROLL?? really? naww.... maybe a bit of a melamine freak but not a troll.

FOW

I love limericks Dave , got any good one's !
LOL!
"mel" wrote in message
m...
A TROLL?? really? naww.... maybe a bit of a melamine freak but not a

troll.

Leon

The only troll is you..

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
Bay Area Dave is the TROLL behind The WRECK.
The clues are all around.

Doug Miller

In article , "Leon" wrote:
The only troll is you..

DFTFT, Leon.

Rob Stokes

Says you...the Anonymous Sender

Don't like BAD ? Block him and quit whining.

Rob

--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
Bay Area Dave is the TROLL behind The WRECK.
The clues are all around.

Bob S.

BAD is kinda like a punching bag - we knock the hell out of him and he keeps
coming back for more... go figure....

Bob S.

"Rob Stokes" wrote in message
s.com...
Says you...the Anonymous Sender

Don't like BAD ? Block him and quit whining.

Rob

RWM

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
Bay Area Dave is the TROLL behind The WRECK.
The clues are all around.

Can't we set a parameter on the server that kills any message that has Bay
Area Dave & Troll in the subject line?

Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point, WA

Rich

"FOW" wrote in message ...
And you are and IDIOT ! No sorry ,a MORON !

Yes Dave.

PING Bay Area Dave FOW Woodworking 2 November 11th 03 05:07 PM
WRECK TROLL IDENTIFIED: Bay Area Dave Dallas Woodworking 1 November 8th 03 07:11 PM
Bay Area Dave - Follow on questions about floring project Len Rauth Woodworking 0 September 3rd 03 04:03 PM