DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/25071-bay-area-dave-troll-behind-wreck.html)

Anonymous Sender December 21st 03 07:40 PM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

Bay Area Dave is the TROLL behind The WRECK.
The clues are all around.

David F. Eisan December 21st 03 07:47 PM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

Yawn...

mel December 21st 03 08:28 PM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

A TROLL?? really? naww.... maybe a bit of a melamine freak but not a troll.

FOW December 21st 03 08:49 PM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

I love limericks Dave , got any good one's !
LOL!
m...

Leon December 21st 03 11:36 PM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

The only troll is you..

acolo.com...

Doug Miller December 21st 03 11:39 PM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

In article , "Leon" wrote:
The only troll is you..

DFTFT, Leon.

Rob Stokes December 21st 03 11:41 PM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

Says you...the Anonymous Sender

Don't like BAD ? Block him and quit whining.

Rob

--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

Bob S. December 22nd 03 12:03 AM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

BAD is kinda like a punching bag - we knock the hell out of him and he keeps
coming back for more... go figure....

Bob S.

s.com...

RWM December 22nd 03 05:19 AM

Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
Bay Area Dave is the TROLL behind The WRECK.
The clues are all around.

Can't we set a parameter on the server that kills any message that has Bay
Area Dave & Troll in the subject line?

Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point, WA

Rich December 22nd 03 11:20 AM

"FOW" wrote in message ...
And you are and IDIOT ! No sorry ,a MORON !

Yes Dave.