Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My woodwork of Levant Schooner

http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/19_11.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Alexander Blokhin" wrote

http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/19_11.html

Spectacular! Something I've wanted to do since I was a kid. One of these
days, when I'm an old man, I may give it a shot. It looks like the perfect
project for a quiet period in your life when most of the cares of the world
are behind you and you have the time to devote your entire attention to a
project.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

Alexander Blokhin wrote:

http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/19_11.html

gorgeous is all I can say. What meticulous detail!!!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Alexander Blokhin" wrote in message
http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/19_11.html

This guy is an artist. The attention to detail and the many different types
of ships are amazing. I love the fact that he has something from many
different eras. I would never have the patience to do anything like this.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Alexander Blokhin wrote:
http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/19_11.html

I have made a couple, one from a kit and one from scratch. Damn hard
work. Requires exquisite fine motor skills and the patience of Job.
Excellent work.
envious,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking

Alexander Blokhin wrote:

http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/19_11.html

I built a HO Great Northern Z-6 Challenger 4-6-6-4 Steam Locomotive brass
kit which was a Challenge in itself. But nothing like these ships. If you
like I'll post a pic on a.p.b.woodwooking
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

His first attempt at woodwork The3rd Earl Of Derby Woodworking 0 August 25th 06 07:03 AM
Looking For WoodWork -ED Woodworking 1 June 26th 06 01:39 PM
Scorched woodwork M&K Home Repair 5 February 14th 05 04:36 PM
Painting the woodwork Stephen UK diy 4 February 3rd 05 02:02 PM
A Woodwork Notebook 2 POP_Server=pop.clara.net Woodworking 0 January 9th 05 08:04 AM