Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I had just finished congratulating myself

on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Mekon

--
Mekon

Many years ago I bored out a part, came out too big, so I rebored it to
make it smaller....

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Just the wooddorking gods letting you know your project was improperly
dimensioned. Pay attention, and scale your plans down accordingly.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Just the wooddorking gods letting you know your project was improperly
dimensioned. Pay attention, and scale your plans down accordingly.

I'll tell my daughter to have a smaller baby then

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Mekon" wrote in message
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Just the wooddorking gods letting you know your project was improperly
dimensioned. Pay attention, and scale your plans down accordingly.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I often read the wrong side of the inch mark, almost exclusively when the
measure is running right to left instead of the normally marked left to
right. You get used to reading more than a specific inch reading as being
to the right side of the inch marking.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote
Swingman wrote
"Mekon" wrote in message
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Just the wooddorking gods letting you know your project was improperly
dimensioned. Pay attention, and scale your plans down accordingly.

I'll tell my daughter to have a smaller baby then

Let her know which day to have it on too.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 11, 9:24*pm, Mekon wrote:
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Mekon

--
Mekon

Sometimes I'm so stupid I even amaze myself
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:08:31 GMT, Mekon wrote:

"Mekon" wrote in message
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Just the wooddorking gods letting you know your project was improperly
dimensioned. Pay attention, and scale your plans down accordingly.

I'll tell my daughter to have a smaller baby then

Mekon

She'll probably like that idea, if possible..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 12, 12:24 am, Mekon wrote:
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Accurately illustrates the difference between precision
and accuracy...

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I
should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Been wearing boat shoes for years for just that reason.

"Laces", what's that?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Mekon

LMAO, been there done that!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 12, 12:24*am, Mekon wrote:
on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should
switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Mekon

--
Mekon

How COULD you? I have NEVER, EVER done anything like that.

It's finished Lowell Holmes Woodworking Plans and Photos 16 April 29th 08 04:25 AM
Finished My Cane J T Woodworking 13 March 1st 08 07:08 AM
Finished My Cane J T Woodworking 8 February 27th 08 11:11 PM
Finished! Nigel Molesworth UK diy 3 December 27th 05 09:51 AM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 02:02 AM