Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dick Snyder

Default Great tool prices at Home Depot

This group seems fixated on saying bad things about Home Depot but I
will buck the trend and say something good. I have had my eye on a
Ryobi oscillating spindle sander that was Christmas priced at $99. The
price dropped recently to $87 (in Massachusetts anyway) so I went to
buy it. I found an unannounced sale of 20% off all power tools today
so I got the sander for $69. My point though is that if you have been
eyeing any power tools at Home Depot, they are all 20% off (discount
taken at the register - you won't see it marked on the tools). I don't
konw if this is nationwide or just in Massachusetts.