Bay Area Dave

Default Panel Saw Plans - panelsaw.zip (0/1)

washers are USUALLY little round metal thingies with holes in the middle
of them. Although you can also find fiber washers, nylon washers,
rubber washers, zinc plated washers, stainless steel washers, thick
washers, thin washers, fender washers, and also WINDOW WASHERS!

dave

Cable Tech wrote:

Here is what I found so far to build a panel saw. Does anyone have
anything more in detail, such as the ubolt and washers for the
carriage?

Doug Miller

Default Way OT now... Panel Saw Plans - panelsaw.zip (0/1)

In article , Bay Area Dave wrote:
washers are USUALLY little round metal thingies with holes in the middle
of them. Although you can also find fiber washers, nylon washers,
rubber washers, zinc plated washers, stainless steel washers, thick
washers, thin washers, fender washers, and also WINDOW WASHERS!

Hey, Dave, did you ever see HBO's "Candid Candid Camera" series? I remember
one with topless window washers (female, of course), and hidden cameras
filming the reactions of the people in the office building.

Cable Tech

Here is what I found so far to build a panel saw. Does anyone have
anything more in detail, such as the ubolt and washers for the
carriage?

Don Dando

Do a search on PANEL SAW. You'll find kits and hardware to make your own
and naturally plenty of factory built models.

Before I bought a Safety Speedcut, I was about to build a panel saw. I'm
real glad I got a factory built one. A good one will have features that are
difficult to build into your home built model.

Don Dando

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. com...
Allen Funt. I used to watch it all the time!

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , Bay Area

Dave wrote:

washers are USUALLY little round metal thingies with holes in the middle
of them. Although you can also find fiber washers, nylon washers,
rubber washers, zinc plated washers, stainless steel washers, thick
washers, thin washers, fender washers, and also WINDOW WASHERS!

Hey, Dave, did you ever see HBO's "Candid Candid Camera" series? I

remember
one with topless window washers (female, of course), and hidden cameras
filming the reactions of the people in the office building.

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for

Miss America?

Mark Jerde

Don Dando wrote:

I'm real glad I got a factory built one. A good one will have
features that are difficult to build into your home built model.

Such as?

Thanks.

-- Mark

FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Fridge freezer - how to remove top front panel (Bosch KGV3120GB/04 UK model) Joe UK diy 2 October 22nd 03 12:31 PM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk'sback panel to side panels? (and other questions) Bay Area Dave Woodworking 6 August 28th 03 06:02 PM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM