Bill Hinshaw

Default Repeat post on dust collector

I posted this yesterday but it never appeared on my server. Sorry for any
duplication.

Does anyone know if the bargain HF 2hp dust collector, which they describe
as "22 inches wide" will fit the Penn State Industries canister filter,
which they say will "fit any dust collector with a 20" rim?

If so, it saves a hundred and twenty bucks to hook up this combo ($150 +
$200) instead of buying the Penn State combo at $470 plus more shipping,
since HF ships free.

I could use some advice from the experts on this.

Thanks.

Bill

Bob S.

Guess it's a combination that you'll have to be the guinea pig for..... Now
one else seems to have done this.

BTW - your post has shown up two other times.

Bob S.

"Bill Hinshaw" wrote in message
k.net...
I posted this yesterday but it never appeared on my server. Sorry for any
duplication.

Does anyone know if the bargain HF 2hp dust collector, which they describe
as "22 inches wide" will fit the Penn State Industries canister filter,
which they say will "fit any dust collector with a 20" rim?

If so, it saves a hundred and twenty bucks to hook up this combo ($150 +
$200) instead of buying the Penn State combo at $470 plus more shipping,
since HF ships free.

I could use some advice from the experts on this.

Thanks.

Bill

Guy

"Bill Hinshaw" wrote in message
k.net...
I posted this yesterday but it never appeared on my server. Sorry for any
duplication.

Does anyone know if the bargain HF 2hp dust collector, which they describe
as "22 inches wide" will fit the Penn State Industries canister filter,
which they say will "fit any dust collector with a 20" rim?

If so, it saves a hundred and twenty bucks to hook up this combo ($150 +
$200) instead of buying the Penn State combo at $470 plus more shipping,
since HF ships free.

I could use some advice from the experts on this.

Thanks.

Bill

Here's a link to the owner's manual for that dust collector:

http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals...5999/45378.pdf

You need the Adobe Acrobat reader to look at it.

It indicates that the bag diameter is 19 1/2 inches.

boboreilly

"Bill Hinshaw" wrote in message nk.net...
I posted this yesterday but it never appeared on my server. Sorry for any
duplication.

Does anyone know if the bargain HF 2hp dust collector, which they describe
as "22 inches wide" will fit the Penn State Industries canister filter,
which they say will "fit any dust collector with a 20" rim?

If so, it saves a hundred and twenty bucks to hook up this combo ($150 +
$200) instead of buying the Penn State combo at $470 plus more shipping,
since HF ships free.

I could use some advice from the experts on this.

Thanks.

Bill

The Jet canister fits it, so I imagine the PSI one will also.