Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tung Oil Base with UV Inhibitor's?

Hiya Folks,
I'm trying to preserve the orange color of paduak. I'm using Waterlox for
other parts of the same project so would like to possibly stay oil based
with the paduak. Is there a recommended tung based
oil out there with UV inhibitors in it? I realize the oil will darken the
paduak a bit but I just refuse to go the poly route. I have a zillion tiny
pieces and really want to stick with the simplicity of oil. Are there
additives available? I had read to armor all prior. I did a test piece
and it really darkened it up a lot (beyond what I want). I also have some
purpleheart that will require the same type of treatment.
Thanks for the advice,
Cheers,
cc