Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is there anything that can be done to eliminate the idiotsthat post

head on over to alt.woodworking, Vito's on the job and will protect you
from spammers - and any post which he feels might be offensive in any way
shape or form to anyone

Posted to rec.woodworking

"charlie b" wrote in message
head on over to alt.woodworking, Vito's on the job and will protect you
from spammers - and any post which he feels might be offensive in any way
shape or form to anyone

Couldn't fnd any mention of alt.woodworking on my server!

Posted to rec.woodworking

alan holmes wrote:
"charlie b" wrote in message
head on over to alt.woodworking, Vito's on the job and will protect you
from spammers - and any post which he feels might be offensive in any way
shape or form to anyone

Couldn't fnd any mention of alt.woodworking on my server!

A very inactive group.
Posted to rec.woodworking
CC CC is offline

"alan holmes" wrote in message

"charlie b" wrote in message
head on over to alt.woodworking, Vito's on the job and will
protect you
from spammers - and any post which he feels might be offensive in
any way
shape or form to anyone

Couldn't fnd any mention of alt.woodworking on my server!

I check there every once in a while and will find a couple messages if
that much
If you want to read it and do not see it in your list, ask your
provider if they will start
carrying it, but you will find it's a waste of time to do so and not
worth the effort.
It's a dead group
CC

Posted to rec.woodworking

"charlie b" wrote in message
head on over to alt.woodworking, Vito's on the job and will protect
you
from spammers - and any post which he feels might be offensive in any
way
shape or form to anyone

Couldn't fnd any mention of alt.woodworking on my server!

I check there every once in a while and will find a couple messages if
that much
If you want to read it and do not see it in your list, ask your provider
if they will start
carrying it, but you will find it's a waste of time to do so and not worth
the effort.
It's a dead group
CC

thanks to both of you for the response, I'll take your advise and not
bother!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dan Dan is offline

"charlie b" wrote in message
head on *over to alt.woodworking, *Vito's on the job and will protect
you
from spammers - and any post which he feels might be offensive in any
way
shape or form to anyone

Couldn't fnd any mention of alt.woodworking on my server!

I check there every once in a while and will find a couple messages if
that much
If you want to read it and do not see it in your list, ask your provider
if they will start
carrying it, but you will find it's a waste of time to do so and not worth
the effort.
It's a dead group
CC

thanks to both of you for the response, I'll take your advise and not
bother!

Have just installed and used the google kill file script from penny
dot org
Works beautifully!!! 90% spam reduction so far.