Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tenoning jig recommendations

I'm looking to buy a tenoning jig for my table saw. Does anyone have any
recommendations on what to look for / buy / or stay away from?

Thanks

Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking

"SteveH" wrote in message
news
I'm looking to buy a tenoning jig for my table saw. Does anyone have any
recommendations on what to look for / buy / or stay away from?

Thanks

Steve

I vote for none of the above. I have a Delta, but since I got a dado blade
I never us it any more.

I set up a stop block on the fence, set the dado blade to the correct height
and in about two passes per side I have a perfect tenon.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:50:50 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:
I vote for none of the above. I have a Delta, but since I got a dado blade
I never us it any more.

I set up a stop block on the fence, set the dado blade to the correct height
and in about two passes per side I have a perfect tenon.

Ditto.

No jig here, either. I sold my Delta during a periodic "shop
decluttering"..

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **
Posted to rec.woodworking

I have a Delta for my contractor saw.

It's a pain in the wazoo to set up and is
in the way the rest of the time.

A good dado set and stop blocks are
"much" quicker and work just as well.

tenoning jig LarryLev Woodworking 2 March 23rd 08 01:19 PM
Tenoning jig help [email protected] Woodworking 6 September 12th 07 11:43 PM
What is the best tenoning jig? Harvey Woodworking 3 December 1st 05 04:36 PM
Tenoning Jig Dave Eames , Oakhurst CA Woodworking 7 January 20th 05 08:24 PM