Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tenoning jig help

OK, I give up. I've been trying to buy a tenoning for my Delta table
saw but there are so many that I need some advice. Even Delta has two
models and I cannot tell the difference from the descriptions that
I've found.

Help!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 11, 10:46 pm, "GarageWoodworks" .@. wrote:
wrote in message

news
OK, I give up. I've been trying to buy a tenoning for my Delta table
saw but there are so many that I need some advice. Even Delta has two
models and I cannot tell the difference from the descriptions that
I've found.

Help!!

Make your own and save yoru money for a more useful tool.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/jigsfixtures.htm

--www.garagewoodworks.com

OK, Make one's own TG. But, what measurements did you use for your
jig? Is it set for 3/4" stock? For a fixed tenonn size, shoulder size?
Not taking a shot, seriously interested.

Posted to rec.woodworking

OK, I give up. I've been trying to buy a tenoning for my Delta table
saw but there are so many that I need some advice. Even Delta has two
models and I cannot tell the difference from the descriptions that
I've found.

Help!!

Make your own and save yoru money for a more useful tool.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/jigsfixtures.htm

--www.garagewoodworks.com

OK, Make one's own TG. But, what measurements did you use for your
jig? Is it set for 3/4" stock? For a fixed tenonn size, shoulder size?
Not taking a shot, seriously interested.

Not seeing the "adjustment"? That's because, unlike most commercial jigs,
this one rides against the fence, not the miter bar slot, and that's how you
set your cheek cuts.

Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

In an magazine product comparison (FWW I think) the General Tools
tennoning jig was the winner because of the best adjustability and
usability.

http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid=211199