Gene

Default FS Mini Lath - DC Metro

If you have been considering trying your hand at turning,I have a Record
Mini set up on about a 5" riser with drawers for tools and a small grinder
mounted next to the lathe for sharpening. I built this up with portability
in mind. Yeah....right! This puppy is heavy, which is good for a lathe, but
not for my needs.

If you are looking for a small lathe that you don't plan on moving much, or
your name is Charles Atlas (old timers will understand) and you can tote a
bunch of weight, then this is a mighty fine piece of machinery.

Comes with:
3-4 gouges (only one HHS)
2 skews
parting tool
Jacobs chuck
spur drive
live center
misc wrenches
I'll even throw in a couple of key chain and/or perfume pen kits.

Want to end up with a portable solution that this old fart can tote. Make me
an offer, cash or trade.

Gene

Gene

Default FS Mini Lathe - DC Metro

I really do know how to spell "lathe."

"Gene" wrote in message
[...]

Where to buy mini mill in Canada? C.A. Decker Metalworking 4 May 30th 04 10:48 AM
Odors from Running a Mini Lathe Finite Guy Metalworking 16 November 15th 03 11:25 AM
What are the size limitations of mini mills? Peter Grey Metalworking 44 November 13th 03 04:37 AM
Jet mini pen lathe Grandpa Woodworking 0 November 12th 03 07:13 PM
Installing LV halogen lights into lath and plaster ceiling? Mike Tomlinson UK diy 8 October 20th 03 03:44 PM