Joe

Default New Grizzly 2 hp table saw opinion wanted.

I see in the ads the new saw is a 2 hp contractors saw with a 50" extension
or an optional 60" one, and with a Shop Fox fence and 4" vacuum port which
sells for just under $600 was just introduced. I would like your opinions on
it. If I get it I would like to add side and back melamine table extensions.
I am also looking at the Powermatic that is similar to the Grizzly model but
is about 200 more and is only 1 1/2 horse.
Thanks for your help.

V.E. Dorn

Don't think anyone has one yet - they are supposed to be available sometime
right after Christmas. Probably on the boat now. Looks pretty good from
what I see - it's a 220 only from what I can see.

Don