Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Difference between Toning, Staining and Shading

I am getting ready to finish my home bar and I want to do some
highlighting and shading. I read how the first think to do is to even
out the tone of all the wood. What are they referring to and what do
they use to even out the tone. I Have done several projects and they
all came out good but I want this one to be the best. The ones I have
done are on my web site. www.HowardBoehm.Com Any help would be
appreciated. Do you know of any good books on the subject.