Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Who Wants To be A Millionaire ???

Another one from the 93 year old cousin

Enjoy
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My wife and I were watching
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
while we were in bed.

I turned to her and said,
"Do you want to have sex?'

'No!' she answered.

I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'

'Yes!' she replied.

Then I said, 'I'd like to phone a friend.'

That's the last thing I remember.

Darn woman, she has absolutely NO sense of humor!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Who Wants To be A Millionaire ???

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Then I said, 'I'd like to phone a friend.'
That's the last thing I remember.
Darn woman, she has absolutely NO sense of humor!

Could have been worse. You might have said that you wanted to remove 50% of
the choices and you'd settle for oral sex instead. That "no sense of humor"
might have turned into manslaughter.