Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Corner Chisels - large size?

I've got the little magnetic corner chisel from Lee Valley, and I do
like it. What I'd really like is to get one that's bigger - bigger
blade and bigger reference block too. Anyone know of one that's
available?

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 3, 6:42 pm, Jay Pique wrote:
I've got the little magnetic corner chisel from Lee Valley, and I do
like it. What I'd really like is to get one that's bigger - bigger
blade and bigger reference block too. Anyone know of one that's
available?

JP

Well, there's framing chisels. Something like this maybe?
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=249

If you google hard enough on framing chisels corner you could probably
find some that cost a lot more than that. :-)