Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default SPOKESHAVE

http://www.shavings.net/TEACHSHAVE.HTM

I'm at the point where I'll be using a spokeshave soon. Apparently
I don't have one. So, might's well make one. I've got an old saw blade
that I'll try for the blade.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:54:48 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.shavings.net/TEACHSHAVE.HTM

I'm at the point where I'll be using a spokeshave soon.

I wonder how 'ol John is doing?

I met him in person in 2003, at a New Hampshire mountain bike ride.

We don't hear much from him since he moved to TN and started rounding
up bad guys.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://www.shavings.net/TEACHSHAVE.HTM

I'm at the point where I'll be using a spokeshave soon.

I wonder how 'ol John is doing?

I met him in person in 2003, at a New Hampshire mountain bike ride.

We don't hear much from him since he moved to TN and started rounding
up bad guys.

He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard
a thing for way too long.

John, if you're reading this, please drop us a line and let us know how
you're doing.

--
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS www.hocktools.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://www.shavings.net/TEACHSHAVE.HTM

I'm at the point where I'll be using a spokeshave soon.

I wonder how 'ol John is doing?

I met him in person in 2003, at a New Hampshire mountain bike ride.

We don't hear much from him since he moved to TN and started rounding
up bad guys.

He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard
a thing for way too long.

There is no John Gunterman in the official list of fatal casualties
released for Iraq.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks, Fred.

I appreciate that you checked that list. Must have been a bit
depressing. We're getting awfully close to the 4000 mark...

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard
a thing for way too long.

There is no John Gunterman in the official list of fatal casualties
released for Iraq.

--
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS www.hocktools.com

H.N.T. Gordon Spokeshave Review charlie b Woodworking 0 July 17th 06 10:27 PM
I need a good Spokeshave EdG Woodworking 19 November 7th 05 05:20 AM
Please help with Veritas spokeshave Bob in Oregon Woodworking 4 March 10th 05 02:13 PM
Spokeshave Greg William Woodworking 3 May 1st 04 12:15 PM
Spokeshave- Hock A Dubya Woodworking 0 January 28th 04 01:11 AM