Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Beaver Tools

(noooo, my company is NOT going to go into the bikini-wax
business....)

In my quest to find better pricing, I Googled myself onto these
people:

http://www.btisupply.com/default.aspx

Anybody have had dealings with them? Recently?

They look like my kind of supplier, with their brand selection and
all, but it is always nice to get a referral, especially from this
group.

TIA,