Posted to rec.woodworking

Default All about DOGS

Hi

How much do you know about Dogs?

http://www.dogsinfos.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 18, 12:12 pm, moodyddd wrote:
Hi

How much do you know about Dogs?

http://www.dogsinfos.com

Just a guess: you're slutting your site here because you're not
getting any hits. Instead of annoying us, ask yourself this question:
How does a search engine catalog the content of your site if most of
the content is in images?

Posted to rec.woodworking

moodyddd wrote:
Hi

How much do you know about Dogs?

A lot more than you do, that's for damn sure. LARTed with prejudice.

Posted to rec.woodworking

moodyddd wrote:
Hi

How much do you know about Dogs?

http://www.dogsinfos.com

The following sites wish to speak to you:
; ;
;
;
;
;

Posted to rec.woodworking

Maxwell Lol wrote:
"Twayne" writes:

moodyddd wrote:

The following sites wish to speak to you:
;
;
;
;
;
;

When you fart, do you loudly announce it also?

If you're too lazy to report spam you're too lazy to bother breathing,
too. With all the brown on your nose, you couldn't smell a fart if it
were burning in your nose.

Report spam; don't be lazy.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 12:47*pm, (J T) wrote:
Fri, Jan 18, 2008, 9:12am (EST-3) (moodyddd) doth
troll with:
Hi
How much do you know about Dogs? snip

* * *You cook 'em right and they taste like chicken.

Taking your dog for a wok, JT?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote

How much do you know about Dogs? snip

You cook 'em right and they taste like chicken.

Just don't let the Vietnamese cook one for you ... I guarantee it won't
taste like chicken. AFAICT, that's what they made that Nuoc Mam (rotten
fish) sauce for ... to hide the taste.

(Made you appreciate the otherwise dreaded C-ration "spam and eggs" ).

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote

Do cats qualify? http://www.superlaugh.com/1/chowmein.swf

--
Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave in Houston" wrote

Do cats qualify? http://www.superlaugh.com/1/chowmein.swf

Many years ago, and a day or so out of Hong Kong, the "Rabbit Pilauf" on the
dinner menu of the ship I was on would have qualified for that song, without
doubt.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 1:49*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"J T" wrote

How much do you know about Dogs? snip

* * *You cook 'em right and they taste like chicken.

Just don't let the Vietnamese cook one for you ... I guarantee it won't
taste like chicken. AFAICT, that's what they made that Nuoc Mam (rotten
fish) sauce for ... to hide the taste.

(Made you appreciate the otherwise dreaded C-ration "spam and eggs" ).

"Something Posing As Meat" and "Spare Parts Animal Meat." and "Special
Purpose Army Meat...

Funny, because I don't mind Spam. If it wasn't for the insane amount
of sodium in it, I'd still fry up a 1/2" slice of it and eat it.
(Angela runs a stroke clinic, need I say more?)

I guess there is something to be said for Spam having an important
historical connection in my family. The Allies threw a bunch of it,
along with other badly needed food, out from planes over occupied
Holland in WW2 during "the Hunger Winter of 44"
If you scored a can of Spam, you scored big.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

Funny, because I don't mind Spam. If it wasn't for the insane amount
of sodium in it, I'd still fry up a 1/2" slice of it and eat it.
(Angela runs a stroke clinic, need I say more?)

Ah, the memories.

Dateline: The Benjamin's, North Channel, Ontario.
(North end of Lake Huron)

The only way in or out, is by boat, and you don't move after dark.

After an evening of "campfire", AKA: Cold beer and tall tales, dinghy back
to the boat, 1/2" slabs of spam warmed in a cast iron chicken fryer,
smothered in BBQ sauce, washed down with a cold beer.

Now that is living.

"Wonder what the poor folks in Beverly Hills are doing to night" is a
thought that would come to mind.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 5:29*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:

Funny, because I don't mind Spam. If it wasn't for the insane amount
of sodium in it, I'd still fry up a 1/2" slice of it and eat it.
(Angela runs a stroke clinic, need I say more?)

Ah, the memories.

Dateline: The Benjamin's, North Channel, Ontario.
(North end of Lake Huron)

The only way in or out, is by boat, and you don't move after dark.

After an evening of "campfire", AKA: Cold beer and tall tales, dinghy back
to the boat, 1/2" slabs of spam warmed in a cast iron chicken fryer,
smothered in BBQ sauce, washed down with a cold beer.

Now that is living.

"Wonder what the poor folks in Beverly Hills are doing to night" is a
thought that would come to mind.

No kidding, eh? That's something special up there. I'm glad to hear
you enjoyed it so much.

As a student, one of my jobs was on a small tanker. The Texaco Brave.
It was able to get into Little Current with fuel oil for the locals. I
couldn't believe how clear the water was. I also vacationed, 5 years
ago, on Manitoulin island. Caught some fabulous bass there (inland
lake). I have no other way to say this, but those star-studded night
skies took my breath away. After fishing at sunrise, I'd read books
for most of the day, and ate the catch in the evening and slept like a
baby.
Talk about feeling small. Just nuts.

One summer, cutting across Lake Superior en route to Thunder Bay with
a load of avgas, it was a new moon and the water was like glass. The
stars reflected in the water so that the horizon disappeared. I leaned
as far forward over the bow as I could, trying to isolate the noise of
the boat as much as I could, and for a few minutes I was in outer
space. At that precise moment the Northern Lights kicked in and I
almost **** my pants. Again, just nuts.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

Funny, because I don't mind Spam. If it wasn't for the insane amount
of sodium in it, I'd still fry up a 1/2" slice of it and eat it.
(Angela runs a stroke clinic, need I say more?)

Amazing how much sodium is in almost all consumer food products ... same
with sugar.

I rarely eat bread, but had a slice of consumer "whole wheat" grade bread
the other day and couldn't believe how sweet it was with sugar. Ugh... give
me that old 'cherman bread, that you fed to the horses after it was one day
old, any time over that ****!

I guess there is something to be said for Spam having an important
historical connection in my family. The Allies threw a bunch of it,
along with other badly needed food, out from planes over occupied
Holland in WW2 during "the Hunger Winter of 44"
If you scored a can of Spam, you scored big.

I posted the below here about six years ago, but never told the whole story
.... it was the first meal I'd eaten, on the first, beautiful morning of
sunshine and no mortar rounds, and after two solid weeks of rain and sitting
on dead bodies just to stay out of the mud ... nuff said:

One of the most memorable meals I ever ate in my life was thick slices of

spam, sautéed in a steel helmet over a C4 "stove" made with a C Ration can,
seasoned with my ever handy shaker of salt, pepper and garlic powder, then
doused with Louisiana Hot Sauce from a just-arrived-from home package. Damn,
that was "four star" tasty, for sure ... rating chalked up to change of
pace, and not ambience of surroundings.
--
http://www.wood-workers.com/users/swingman/

_Everything_ is relative ...

How many here now remember when "wood-workers.com" gave any wREC
participant a free website?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

No kidding, eh? That's something special up there. I'm glad to hear

you enjoyed it so much.

It was able to get into Little Current with fuel oil for the locals.

Little Current, named for the current that isn't so little.

couldn't believe how clear the water was. I also vacationed, 5 years
ago, on Manitoulin island.

First time I came into Meldrum Bay on Manitoulin was late in the day with
the sun at my back.

The view absolutely blew me away.

Tied up at the dock in about 10-15 ft of water.

Could have read a newspaper on the bottom but some son of a bitch had tossed
a coffee can lid overboard to really screw things up.

I have no other way to say this, but those star-studded night

skies took my breath away.

Get out into the middle of any of the Great Lakes, away from the light
polution of civilization and look up at the sky.

You quickly realize that you are little more than a pimple on the rear end
of something very large.

At that precise moment the Northern Lights kicked in and I

almost **** my pants. Again, just nuts.

I know the feeling.

You can't explain it, only feel it first hand.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Get out into the middle of any of the Great Lakes, away from the light
polution of civilization and look up at the sky.

Do the same, 500 miles out of Nandi, in the middle of the Pacific, at
midnight, while bunking down on the top deck of a three masted, wooden
schooner, with the generators off ...!

Surely, they can't be that many stars ...

With "heaven" being the operative word.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave in Houston wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
"J T" wrote

How much do you know about Dogs? snip

You cook 'em right and they taste like chicken.

Just don't let the Vietnamese cook one for you ... I guarantee it won't
taste like chicken. AFAICT, that's what they made that Nuoc Mam (rotten
fish) sauce for ... to hide the taste.

(Made you appreciate the otherwise dreaded C-ration "spam and eggs" ).

Do cats qualify? http://www.superlaugh.com/1/chowmein.swf

Been a while since I heard that one. :-)
[... and yes, I like cats as pets -- it's still funny]

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 7:51*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Get out into the middle of any of the Great Lakes, away from the light
polution of civilization and look up at the sky.

Do the same, 500 miles out of Nandi, in the middle of the Pacific, at
midnight, while bunking down on the top deck of a three masted, wooden
schooner, with the generators off ...!

Surely, they can't be that many stars ...

With "heaven" being the operative word.

I thought about that with a lot of care.
Never mind that 72-virgin bull****.. or miles of golden roads...paint
all the pictures you can folks. My reward is going to be a guided tour
how that whole universe was put together...and that, will take
eternity.

All about DOGS [email protected] Metalworking 1 January 20th 08 07:01 PM
All about DOGS [email protected] UK diy 2 January 18th 08 08:23 PM
OT dangerous dogs Clint Woodworking 18 November 23rd 05 07:59 PM
OT dangerous dogs [email protected] Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 12:40 AM
OT dangerous dogs alexy Woodworking 2 November 17th 05 10:03 PM