Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Inspiration: Tree House

Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note the
railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll see
what looks like an electrical conduit going up.

I'm tempted to build one of those myself.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note the
railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll see
what looks like an electrical conduit going up.

I'm tempted to build one of those myself.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

We'll have to take your word for it John. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note the
railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll see
what looks like an electrical conduit going up.

I'm tempted to build one of those myself.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

We'll have to take your word for it John. ;~)

You didn't look closely enough.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Warranty voided upon receipt of final
payment.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" shared this fantasy with us...

Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note the
railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll see
what looks like an electrical conduit going up.

I'm tempted to build one of those myself.

It isn't hard.

It is actually easy to build things in your mind.

Particularly if you have an active fantasy life.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Inspiration: Tree House (with the link this time)

Lee Michaels wrote:
"J. Clarke" shared this fantasy with us...

Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note
the railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll
see what looks like an electrical conduit going up.

I'm tempted to build one of those myself.

It isn't hard.

It is actually easy to build things in your mind.

Particularly if you have an active fantasy life.

Geez, I forgot to add the damned link. Sorry.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39383723@N00/2201263874/