Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Showcase -- make your vacation plans now!

OK, I'm getting an early start on the unabashed plugging this year... I'm on the planning committee! ;~)

Northeastern Woodworkers Association's

17th Annual Fine Woodworking Show

SHOWCASE

April 5th & 6th, 2008

Saratoga Springs City Center

Saratoga Springs, New York

Featured presenters include:

a.. Doug Stowe -- box maker, furniture maker, author of books and articles, teacher, and rec.woodworking participant -- www.dougstowe.com
b.. Chris Schwarz -- Editor of Popular Woodworking magazine, author, teacher
c.. Peter Korn -- Founder and Executive Director of the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Rockport, Maine as well as an author

There is also a turner tentatively scheduled... I need to confirm info. before I put it up here.

The Showcase web site is currently being updated so check back regularly to see lists of presenters and exhibitors. We also have a gallery section for display and judging.

I guess while I'm at it, I'll also plug my presentations on advanced dovetailing. ;~)

http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

Make Your Vacation Home Pay for Itself Ablang Home Ownership 0 October 8th 07 07:05 PM
NWA Showcase... Brian Woodworking 1 March 27th 07 12:49 AM
Woodworkers Showcase John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 March 24th 06 01:08 AM
Wanted: Plans for stuff I can make on a milling machine User Example Metalworking 6 November 11th 05 05:46 PM
Woodworkers Showcase 1 more day! John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 April 3rd 05 03:19 AM