Reaper

Default software

What software is being used out there. For example is anyone using
Cutlist.
If so can you tell me anything about it.

Thanks, Darrell
john moorhead

Darrell -

I am using Cutlist and I love it! Their support is excellent and the
program is purdy darn easy to use as well. A refreshing change from most of
the stuff I've come across. I've had it for at least a couple of years and
their updates are always spot on, and USEFUL, Imagine!

I've given Todd at Bridgewood designs feedback on some issues and he is very
open - not surprisingly, he is a WWer as well. I have the pro version as I
build alot of chairs and need to keep track of all those damn pieces. IIRC,
the versions are based on the number of parts in your project.

No connection, blah, blah, blah.... I'd say try the trial and get the pro
if you like it. It will definately save you time and cut list headaches.

John Moorhead
Lakeport, CA

"Reaper" wrote in message
What software is being used out there. For example is anyone using
Cutlist.
If so can you tell me anything about it.

Thanks, Darrell

TDUP

I also use the program and like it very much. Easy to use and you can add to
the materials lists with prices that are in your area so your print-out is
always right. It puts the pieces in the best cutting order to use less wood.
Just saving one sheet of plywood will cover the cost of the program. Well
worth the price with good support and updates.

Tim

"Reaper" wrote in message
What software is being used out there. For example is anyone using
Cutlist.
If so can you tell me anything about it.

Thanks, Darrell

Jake Jarvis

Rob V wrote...
What is the URL for Cutlist ?

http://www.bridgewooddesign.com/

It is a great program, well worth the cost.

--
Jake Jarvis
http://www.knology.net/woodworkersbench