Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Best Wishes for the New Year

I just wanted to wish everybody here the best for the New Year.

The past year has been difficult for me healthwise and as I'm about to leave
it, I do so with the knowledge that my health is considerably more stable
and somewhat improved. Add to that some projects I'm currently engaged in
that make me optimistic for a significant financial future. At the very
least, they will keep me busy.

The people here and the breadth of knowledge that exists in this newsgroup
always astounds me. The few idiots that occasionally speak up (and I admit
to being one of them once in awhile), are not nearly numerous enough to
irreparably damage the social fabric of this newsgroup and that's what's so
special about all of you.

So, thanks to all and enjoy the coming year. I will.

Dave Moore

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
I just wanted to wish everybody here the best for the New Year.

The past year has been difficult for me healthwise and as I'm about to leave
it, I do so with the knowledge that my health is considerably more stable
and somewhat improved. Add to that some projects I'm currently engaged in
that make me optimistic for a significant financial future. At the very
least, they will keep me busy.

The people here and the breadth of knowledge that exists in this newsgroup
always astounds me. The few idiots that occasionally speak up (and I admit
to being one of them once in awhile), are not nearly numerous enough to
irreparably damage the social fabric of this newsgroup and that's what's so
special about all of you.

So, thanks to all and enjoy the coming year. I will.

Dave Moore

You have a better year too, Dave. FWIW,
you're a source of inspiration
regardless of what you do or say. The
fact that you're able to carry on the
hobby as you are is a source of
wonderment to me and should be a point
of pride for you.

I know it's therapeutic and likely
cathartic to carry on, but I'm sure
there are days when it's godamned hard
to do too. Stay with it as long as you can.

I agree with the wealth of knowledge
here, mostly shared with kindness and
the desire to impart what each one
knows. To all of you, the best of the
New Year, and may all of you have at
least one gloat over the next 365 days.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote

So, thanks to all and enjoy the coming year. I will.

Same to you, Dave!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:

So, thanks to all and enjoy the coming year. I will.

Same to you! And to all on the 'wreck!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 31, 11:28*am, "Upscale" wrote:
I just wanted to wish everybody here the best for the New Year.

The past year has been difficult for me healthwise and as I'm about to leave
it, I do so with the knowledge that my health is considerably more stable
and somewhat improved. Add to that some projects I'm currently engaged in
that make me optimistic for a significant financial future. At the very
least, they will keep me busy.

The people here and the breadth of knowledge that exists in this newsgroup
always astounds me. The few idiots that occasionally speak up (and I admit
to being one of them once in awhile), are not nearly numerous enough to
irreparably damage the social fabric of this newsgroup and that's what's so
special about all of you.

So, thanks to all and enjoy the coming year. I will.

Dave Moore

My daughter is building a house this spring, and my trips to TO will
be more frequent.
IIRC, there are still some un-opened pints near Bloor & Yonge
somewhere.

I wish you and all wreckers a healthy and prosperous 2008 and beyond!

Rob

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:28:23 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

I just wanted to wish everybody here the best for the New Year.

Best of New Years to you Dave, and to all those on the wreck that
share their knowledge, experience and give us cause to smile every so
often.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
My daughter is building a house this spring, and my trips to TO will
be more frequent. IIRC, there are still some un-opened pints near
Bloor & Yonge somewhere.

The original ones got drunk a long time ago, but I'd be happy to produce
some new ones at your convenience. Let me know when you think you might be
in the area.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote:

I just wanted to wish everybody here the best for the New Year.

Goodby 2007, hello 2008.

Here is hoping 2008 is better for you.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 31, 11:28 am, "Upscale" wrote:
I just wanted to wish everybody here the best for the New Year.

The past year has been difficult for me healthwise and as I'm about to leave
it, I do so with the knowledge that my health is considerably more stable
and somewhat improved. Add to that some projects I'm currently engaged in
that make me optimistic for a significant financial future. At the very
least, they will keep me busy.

The people here and the breadth of knowledge that exists in this newsgroup
always astounds me. The few idiots that occasionally speak up (and I admit
to being one of them once in awhile), are not nearly numerous enough to
irreparably damage the social fabric of this newsgroup and that's what's so
special about all of you.

So, thanks to all and enjoy the coming year. I will.

Dave Moore

Have one of the best--or the best. And that goes for all of you,
regardless of politics.

Thanks and Best Wishes TheScullster UK diy 0 December 30th 07 05:45 PM
1010-228 wishes you a happy Mawlid !! [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 9th 06 02:19 PM
Holiday Wishes Greg G. Woodturning 1 December 24th 05 08:54 PM
Holiday Wishes Greg G. Woodworking 0 December 24th 05 08:02 PM