Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Best Wishes for the New Year

On Dec 31, 11:28*am, "Upscale" wrote:
I just wanted to wish everybody here the best for the New Year.

The past year has been difficult for me healthwise and as I'm about to leave
it, I do so with the knowledge that my health is considerably more stable
and somewhat improved. Add to that some projects I'm currently engaged in
that make me optimistic for a significant financial future. At the very
least, they will keep me busy.

The people here and the breadth of knowledge that exists in this newsgroup
always astounds me. The few idiots that occasionally speak up (and I admit
to being one of them once in awhile), are not nearly numerous enough to
irreparably damage the social fabric of this newsgroup and that's what's so
special about all of you.

So, thanks to all and enjoy the coming year. I will.

Dave Moore

My daughter is building a house this spring, and my trips to TO will
be more frequent.
IIRC, there are still some un-opened pints near Bloor & Yonge
somewhere.

I wish you and all wreckers a healthy and prosperous 2008 and beyond!

Rob