P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

Default Makita 3-1/4 planer blades & accessories

Attention Woodworkers!

Convert your standard hss Makita 3-1/4 planer over to the Tungsten Carbide
reversible mini blades, change blades in seconds with no more resetting of
the blades. Loosen 6 bolts slightly..slide out..reverse or replace..slide in
& tighten...30 seconds is all it takes.

We ship worldwide.....

Lot's in stock.....Pay by Paypal & I ship the same day.

Check out our other accessories too
--
© Jon Down ®

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº3" wrote in message
.. .
Attention Woodworkers!

Convert your standard hss Makita 3-1/4 planer over to the Tungsten Carbide
reversible mini blades, change blades in seconds with no more resetting of
the blades. Loosen 6 bolts slightly..slide out..reverse or replace..slide

in
& tighten...30 seconds is all it takes.

We ship worldwide.....

Lot's in stock.....Pay by Paypal & I ship the same day.

Check out our other accessories too
--
© Jon Down ®

12" reversible blades are also available...as anyone who looked at the last
link will tell you g

Jon

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

I sell directly too :-)

I just put the fast selling smaller items on eBay to generate extra
interest.

Cheers

Jon~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=2356371 77