Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Santa Claus is Canadian

is true

Posted to rec.woodworking

Eh?

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 23, 9:58�pm, "bent" wrote:
is true

Actually, he was Turkish.

FoggyTown
Posted to rec.woodworking

FoggyTown wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:58�pm, "bent" wrote:
is true

Actually, he was Turkish.

FoggyTown

Actually he lives and works in Kyrgyzstan. There is some clown out
there with waaaay too much time on his hands that figured that the best
place for a Santa world distribution center would be there.

gurk,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

FoggyTown wrote in
:

On Dec 23, 9:58�pm, "bent" wrote:
is true

Usenet

News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

=----

Actually, he was Turkish.

FoggyTown

That's St. Nicholas, whose birthday is December 6. The night before he
visits all homes in the Netherlands and leaves presents for all children
who have been good and well-behaved during the year, especially if the
child leaves a carrot or so in his wooden shoe for St. Nicholas' white
horse.

http://www.dutchmarket.com/sklaas.html

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Sun, Dec 23, 2007, 6:54pm (Buddy*Matlosz) doth
wonderingly queryeth:
Eh?

I dunno. Does he 'look' Canadian?
http://crazy-frankenstein.com/pictur...runk-santa.jpg

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Santa Claus ain't really Canadian. He just drives a Canadian vehicle.

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:10:22 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Sun, Dec 23, 2007, 6:54pm
(Buddy*Matlosz) doth
wonderingly queryeth:
Eh?

I dunno. Does he 'look' Canadian?
http://crazy-frankenstein.com/pictur...runk-santa.jpg

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Thanks Santa! david lang UK diy 16 December 27th 05 10:32 PM
Santa is coming! david lang UK diy 4 December 12th 05 09:38 AM
Santa Didn't Deliver? [email protected] Woodworking 3 January 3rd 05 12:49 PM
Preparing Your Chimney for Santa Claus Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 0 December 21st 04 04:57 AM
Santa Claus will steal all your wood !!!!! Bruno Beam Woodturning 2 December 14th 04 07:32 PM