Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Oh Hell, Look Up The Damn Tips Yourself

http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/index.htm

Gots no time for this, got things to look up for myself.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 14, 6:54 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/index.htm

Gots no time for this, got things to look up for myself.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Well, damn, JOAT. I was just gonna ask you if you'd seen a good, low
cost, easy and fast to build corner desk plan yet.
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 6:34am (EST+5) (Puckdropper)
doth sayeth:
You'd need two doors. He wants a corner desk. snippity

You sure? I figured he'd just cut one end in a triangle. Could I
be wrong? Could you be right?

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 19, 7:16 pm, (J T) wrote:
Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 1:55pm (EST-3) (Charlie Self)
doth sayeth:
Well, damn, JOAT. I was just gonna ask you if you'd seen a good, low
cost, easy and fast to build corner desk plan yet.

Only for you Charlie. Concrete blocks, painted the color of your
choice, and solid core door. You want it smaller, cut the door to suit.
Unless you'd prefer something plain.

Sounds like the bookshelves I had in school. We're getting so buried
in books, I have to take up that aspect of the hobby again, soon, and
knock out dozens of feet of shelves. I hope I have enough oak that's
dry.

Now, lessee, what color for those blocks...used to leave them
unpainted, but these days, I'm older and wiser (OK, OK, never mind the
smart assed remarks: I'm at least half right), so maybe--not yellow,
that's for kitchens, bathrooms and tool rooms--maybe a pale magenta.
Does anyone know what color puce is? I doubt a want to use a color
with spelling that close to "puke," though.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 20 Dec, 01:34, Puckdropper wrote:
(J T) wrote :

Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 1:55pm (EST-3) (Charlie Self)
doth sayeth:
Well, damn, JOAT. I was just gonna ask you if you'd seen a good, low
cost, easy and fast to build corner desk plan yet.

Only for you Charlie. Concrete blocks, painted the color of your
choice, and solid core door. You want it smaller, cut the door to
suit. Unless you'd prefer something plain.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

You'd need two doors. He wants a corner desk.

For the record, I added a new shelf in my garage in 5 minutes. It's two
sawhorses and a solid-core door. The door is about 1/2" or so smaller
than the saw horse's width, but it's not a problem.

Puckdropper

To email me directly, send a message to puckdropper (at) fastmail.fm- Hide quoted text -

Put the single door at a 45 across the corner. Put a tall plant and a
pole lamp in the gap. Form *and* function.

Tips Tips Tips ( work at home) PUNJABI GUY Home Repair 1 June 9th 07 08:28 AM
Damn The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 7 October 5th 06 12:40 AM
Damn,Damn The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 0 September 4th 06 10:23 AM
Damn :-( The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 26 August 18th 06 05:20 PM
Ohhh ..... DAMN!! Damn, damn, damn. Broke a gear! Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 9 August 11th 05 07:37 PM