Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ping JoeAutoDrill and other Jersey dorkers - Rockler in NJ?

Just got an email from Force Machinery in Union that they are now
partnered with Rockler. They even sent me a coupon via email for 10%
off any Rockler items up to $50.

http://www.forcemachinery.com/rockler.htm

I haven't been to Force Machinery in a few years but I may stop by to
see what has changed.

If you want me to send you the coupon via email send me an email.
nunyabiznas at patmedia dot net
Posted to rec.woodworking

"RayV" wrote in message
Just got an email from Force Machinery in Union that they are now
partnered with Rockler. They even sent me a coupon via email for 10%
off any Rockler items up to $50.

http://www.forcemachinery.com/rockler.htm

I haven't been to Force Machinery in a few years but I may stop by to
see what has changed.

If you want me to send you the coupon via email send me an email.
nunyabiznas at patmedia dot net

Thanks for the offer! I'm not in the market for anything right now... But
if that coupon is good indefinitely, I'll gladly take a copy!

See your private e-mail for my off-line message.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 11, 3:55 pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
"RayV" wrote in message

Just got an email from Force Machinery in Union that they are now
partnered with Rockler. They even sent me a coupon via email for 10%
off any Rockler items up to $50.

http://www.forcemachinery.com/rockler.htm

I haven't been to Force Machinery in a few years but I may stop by to
see what has changed.

If you want me to send you the coupon via email send me an email.
nunyabiznas at patmedia dot net

Thanks for the offer! I'm not in the market for anything right now... But
if that coupon is good indefinitely, I'll gladly take a copy!

See your private e-mail for my off-line message.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Ray - thanks for posting this.

I live 200 yards from Joe's company in Millington, so Force is 20-25
minutes away.
Now that they are carrying Rockler stuff, it makes it worth the trip
to nose around.

Cheers

Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

[...]

Unfortunately it expires 1/15 but I sent it anyway. A little
incentive to go buy something soon!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ray - thanks for posting this.

I live 200 yards from Joe's company in Millington, so Force is 20-25
minutes away.

Stop in and say hello sometime (I'll wear nice tee-shirts without holes for
the next few days... Starting tomorrow) grin

Now that they are carrying Rockler stuff, it makes it worth the trip
to nose around.

I probably won't get down there before the expiration date, but one never
knows. Big thanks to Ray for the offering!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Is there anyone in west new jersey know what the going electrician rate is jsanders Home Repair 5 July 11th 07 03:30 PM
Any Good Masonry Contractors in New Jersey? [email protected] Home Repair 1 October 24th 06 03:06 AM
Underground OIL TANKS - particularly in New Jersey Zing Home Repair 30 July 23rd 05 04:27 PM
GFCI - New Jersey Zing Home Repair 16 July 20th 05 02:56 AM
Looking for Cherry veneer plywood in NY Jersey U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles Woodworking 10 November 27th 04 11:59 PM