Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood working classes or groups in Chattanooga, TN

Hi,
Does anyone know of any wood working classes or groups who meet in
the Chattanooga, TN area?
Thanks,
Tammy
Posted to rec.woodworking

tcsears wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of any wood working classes or groups who meet in
the Chattanooga, TN area?
Thanks,
Tammy

Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts, located in Gatlinburg, is excellent.
Although it about 150 mile from Chattanooga it's worth the trip.

http://arrowmont.org/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks, I found that one and it is a bit too far. How funny, I just
noticed you're in Buffalo, NY...my dad was born in Batavia and my
husband is from Utica, NY (a bit farther away than Batavia). I'm a
military brat, that's how we ended up in TN.
Thanks again for writing and have a happy holiday!

On Dec 6, 2:48 pm, Nova wrote:
tcsears wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of any wood working classes or groups who meet in
the Chattanooga, TN area?
Thanks,
Tammy

Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts, located in Gatlinburg, is excellent.
Although it about 150 mile from Chattanooga it's worth the trip.

http://arrowmont.org/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Nova" wrote in message
tcsears wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of any wood working classes or groups who meet in
the Chattanooga, TN area?
Thanks,
Tammy

Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts, located in Gatlinburg, is excellent.
Although it about 150 mile from Chattanooga it's worth the trip.

http://arrowmont.org/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Heck, as long as you're going that far, continue on to Dandridge and drop in
on Lonnie Bird.

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 6, 2:40 pm, tcsears wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of any wood working classes or groups who meet in
the Chattanooga, TN area?
Thanks,
Tammy

Tammy,

I've taken classes at the Woodcraft Store in West Knoxville (a little
over 100 miles) and attended an East Tennesse Woodworker's Guild
meeting in Marysville (again, a little over 100 miles). See:
http://www.discoveret.org/etwg/

Good luck and happy holidays,

Bill Leonhardt
East Patchogue, NY

new to wood working [email protected] Woodworking 4 April 10th 07 12:04 AM
Advanced Wood Finishing and Refinishing Schools, Classes, Instruction ??? in USA modestgiraffe Woodworking 6 February 1st 07 12:14 PM
Wood working show classes Woodworking 1 January 20th 06 02:39 AM
What is the smallest size wood that can be called wood working? Jack Forbes Woodworking 8 January 15th 06 06:01 PM
tools for working wood Tattooed and Dusty Woodworking 13 May 19th 05 07:21 AM