Posted to rec.woodworking

Default REQ: Bellows' plans

Hi All,

We've been using our wood insert a lot so far this year, and I don't want
the kids blowing on coals to get them 'fired up' again. I thought it would
be a neat (and fairly simple) project to make a bellows.

Finding drawings and/or plans is harder than I thought though. I'll start
designing my own soon if I keep striking out, but I thought I'd ask here
for pointers first.

TIA
Steve
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve wrote:
Hi All,

We've been using our wood insert a lot so far this year, and I don't want
the kids blowing on coals to get them 'fired up' again. I thought it would
be a neat (and fairly simple) project to make a bellows.

Finding drawings and/or plans is harder than I thought though. I'll start
designing my own soon if I keep striking out, but I thought I'd ask here
for pointers first.

TIA
Steve

Watch for word wrap...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...g+plan&spell=1

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bellows' plans

I snagged one from WWJ's Sept '03 Ezine.
I posted it on ABPW for you.
Art

"Steve" wrote in message
47...
Hi All,

We've been using our wood insert a lot so far this year, and I don't want
the kids blowing on coals to get them 'fired up' again. I thought it would
be a neat (and fairly simple) project to make a bellows.

Finding drawings and/or plans is harder than I thought though. I'll start
designing my own soon if I keep striking out, but I thought I'd ask here
for pointers first.

TIA
Steve

Where to get bellows or alternatives for wood burning stove [email protected] UK diy 10 December 18th 06 09:10 AM
full plans submission - plans reqd for wiring ? [email protected] UK diy 3 January 5th 06 10:13 PM
Waterbed Plans - Aquarium Topper Plans Designer_Skills Woodworking 5 May 25th 05 02:04 PM
Toy Box Plans ljr Woodworking 5 December 9th 04 08:13 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM