Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default REQ: Bellows' plans

Thu, Nov 29, 2007, 7:00pm (EST+5) (Steve)
Hi All,
We've been using our wood insert a lot so far this year, and I don't
want the kids blowing on coals to get them 'fired up' again. I thought
it would be a neat (and fairly simple) project to make a bellows.
Finding drawings and/or plans is harder than I thought though. I'll
start designing my own soon if I keep striking out, but I thought I'd
ask here for pointers first.

I obviously don't understand your problem as written. 'Cause if
you go to google, then type in someything like - make fireplace bellows
- you come up with this right at the top part of the first page.
http://www.ibiblio.org/twa/plans/pla...acebellows.pdf Whew, that
was tough. Next time you might want to try your local library.

JOAT
Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.