T.

Default CLOCKFACES

http://www.thewoodshop.20m.com/clockfaces.htm

JOAT
I'd be happy to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 17 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

andy

Examples:

http://myweb.cableone.net/andya/wallclock01.jpg We put the restaurant's logo
on the clock face.

http://myweb.cableone.net/andya/wallclock02.jpg This was a wedding present.
We put their names and wedding date on the face.

The printouts were done on glossy paper with an HP Inkjet printer, then
glued on 1/4 mohogany ply and sprayed with a laquer coating.

Andy

"Saar Machtinger" wrote in message
Great post, thanks

"T." wrote in message
http://www.thewoodshop.20m.com/clockfaces.htm

JOAT
I'd be happy to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 17 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

andy

T.

Thanks.

No backs on these. They wanted the wall to show through. We have 4 more in
work and the people they are for like the backless design even though we
offered backs.

The Price clock is hung on our victorian wallpapered wall for the picture,
the couple's wall is plainer. They like it.

Have you wandered by http://www.cableone.net/andya and seen the rest of the
pictures? I'd be interested in your comments.

A.

"T." wrote in message
Mon, Oct 20, 2003, 4:30pm (EDT+4) (andy) says:
Examples: snip

Neat. Like the clocks too. But have to admit, I would have put a
back on them, so you wouldn't see the wall. Still, nice.

JOAT
I'd be happy to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

T.

Tue, Oct 21, 2003, 7:20pm (EDT+4) (andy) asks:
snip Have you wandered by
http://www.cableone.net/andya and seen the
rest of the pictures? I'd be interested in your comments.

Had before, and checked the rest now. Nice stuff, but I especially
like the pallet wood pieces. Nothing like free wood. LOL The toy box
stands out too. Nice.

JOAT
I'd be happy to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 21 Oct 2003.