andy

Default CLOCKFACES

T.

Thanks.

No backs on these. They wanted the wall to show through. We have 4 more in
work and the people they are for like the backless design even though we
offered backs.

The Price clock is hung on our victorian wallpapered wall for the picture,
the couple's wall is plainer. They like it.

Have you wandered by http://www.cableone.net/andya and seen the rest of the
pictures? I'd be interested in your comments.

A.

"T." wrote in message
Mon, Oct 20, 2003, 4:30pm (EDT+4) (andy) says:
Examples: snip

Neat. Like the clocks too. But have to admit, I would have put a
back on them, so you wouldn't see the wall. Still, nice.

JOAT
I'd be happy to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/