Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WOOD

I am looking to buy a few 16 inch or wider 10 feet long 3/4 thick pine
boards. If any body knows where I can get them please let me know.
Thanks
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 15, 5:15 am, lance wrote:
I am looking to buy a few 16 inch or wider 10 feet long 3/4 thick pine
boards. If any body knows where I can get them please let me know.
Thanks

If pine grows in your part of the world, look for sawyers in your
local yellowpages,
or the online equivalent. Also hardwood lumber outlets (not lumber
yards per se
or home centers often carry very wide boards, including softwoods.

--

FF
Posted to rec.woodworking

"lance" wrote in message
I am looking to buy a few 16 inch or wider 10 feet long 3/4 thick pine
boards. If any body knows where I can get them please let me know.
Thanks

I would start looking at a yard that specializes in reclaimed old SYP.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Jim is offline

"lance" wrote in message
I am looking to buy a few 16 inch or wider 10 feet long 3/4 thick pine
boards. If any body knows where I can get them please let me know.
Thanks

Google is your friend

Internet sites which have White Pine or SYP

Steve Wall Lumber (10 " or width and up to 16 feet)
Groff & Groff (have up to 22" width)

There probably lots of others, but, since I don't want pine, I quite
looking after these two places.

Jim