Posted to rec.woodworking

Default MEG Pro-Bore Jig / Festool Hole Boring.

I have tried several jigs for drilling holes. The best I have used so
far is the Lee Valley Jig. But while it is OK you can easily end with
parallax errors, in addition I would like to use my router rather than
a drill to do this new project. So..my questions.

I know Festool has a guide system for boring holes but have no idea
how well it works. Does anybody that has used the Festool system care
to offer an opinion on how well it works?

I also found the MEG Pro-bore jig. Does anybody know about this jig?
The company? They don't have on-line purchasing and I was wondering if
they had retailers that sold the jig. I am on the west coast.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Head over to
http://festoolownersgroup.com/
and see if the answer is there already.
If not, sign up and ask all the questions
you have about any Festool product - there's
sure to be three or four people with actual
experience doing what you have in mind and
more than willing to share their tips, tricks
and opinions.

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 11, 4:25 pm, charlieb wrote:
Head over tohttp://festoolownersgroup.com/
and see if the answer is there already.
If not, sign up and ask all the questions
you have about any Festool product - there's
sure to be three or four people with actual
experience doing what you have in mind and
more than willing to share their tips, tricks
and opinions.

charlie b

thx.

Thick wall bore hole advice [email protected] UK diy 6 August 14th 07 01:49 PM
Festool TS-55 or Festool TS-75 Plunge Cut Saw [email protected] Woodworking 5 June 21st 07 09:16 AM
Boring Hole Help JEP Metalworking 1 May 18th 05 05:26 PM
What is the croos hole of a boring head for? [email protected] Metalworking 1 January 3rd 05 07:38 AM
Boring a 6 inch diameter, 6 in deep hole in a log for a birdhouse Drew Woodturning 3 September 16th 03 05:58 AM