Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finishing Sanders

"dpb" wrote in message ...
Leon wrote:
"B A R R Y" wrote in message
. net...
Robatoy wrote:

The thread has been milked to death.

Utterly

You meant udderly, surely???

--

Yes, but I spell checked it, it changed to what you saw, and I was not going
to argue. :~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

good to see you guy's are finally done horsing around
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ross Hebeisen" wrote in message
good to see you guy's are finally done horsing around

It's about time you guys stopped (b)ucking around and killed this thread.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 10, 1:26 am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Ross Hebeisen" wrote in message
good to see you guy's are finally done horsing around

It's about time you guys stopped (b)ucking around and killed this thread.

Nawww...just a few lads feeling thier oats.

Posted to rec.woodworking

It's about time you guys stopped (b)ucking around and killed this thread.

time to pull on your boots saddle up and ride on out of here.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve knight" wrote

It's about time you guys stopped (b)ucking around and killed this thread.

time to pull on your boots saddle up and ride on out of here.

And be careful where you step.

belt sanders robgraham UK diy 3 May 10th 07 05:37 PM
Sanders warbler Woodworking 7 July 28th 06 01:06 PM
sanders [email protected] UK diy 9 March 24th 05 02:50 PM
sanders gary Woodworking 3 January 26th 05 03:39 PM
Sanders Steve UK diy 4 October 6th 03 08:43 PM