Posted to rec.woodworking

Default All right! Snagged FWW 1.1 at flea market, $1

Actually got the first 25 issues for $1 ea. That qualifies as a minor
gloat.

Posted to rec.woodworking

What was the FIRST project/article? Who were the featured woodworkers?

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 5, 1:11 pm, "
wrote:
What was the FIRST project/article? Who were the featured woodworkers?

MJ Wallace

Wish I could say, I have them at home and I'm at work now. I remember
seeing Tage Frid on the editorial board. There were some good
articles. The tips section (now "methods of work" still, no?) was
meaty, full of really good stuff. Most of the helpful shortcuts got
mined long ago.

I'll report back later after I've had a look,

Electronics Flea Market - SF Bay Area, California landson Electronics Repair 0 March 7th 07 12:40 PM
How to deal with flea in carpet? Tom Home Repair 32 July 4th 06 09:58 PM
Flea infestation ByzeiwIG Home Repair 30 July 19th 05 04:21 PM
Sand Flea Jay Pique Woodworking 4 September 8th 04 02:00 PM