Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default PM 66 adjustment help resolution

Thanks to all who answered, and especially JeffB. The manual he referenced
was two years newer than mine (which I did try to use) and much more clearly
showed the adjustment locations. Mine said "readjust stop screws" which no
further references.

I didn't intend for this to be a discussion as to whether the stops were
used for calibration or as movement limiters. In my case, limitation was my
goal. I use one of Ed's fine tools for calibration. (No connection.)

Again, thanks to all.

TinWoodsmn