Posted to alt.politics.usa,alt.support.diabetes,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,rec.woodworking

Default Raymond Karczewski subject of old Pacifica Tribune article

Pacifica Tribune, 1969
"Badge and gun traded for bottle and blasphemy"

San Francisco California: Ray Karczewski, 32, of San Francisco was
arrested this afternoon following a disturbance at the City Hall. An
extremely intoxicated Karczewski burst into Council Chambers demanding
to be reinstated to his job as an administrative assistant with the
Pacifica Police Department. The incident became a felony assault when
Karczewski proclaimed he was Jesus Christ and threw a liquor bottle at
city officers. He then fled the chambers, and was witnessed knocking
down a woman holding an infant, screaming obscenities random visitors
in the immediate vicinity,

Karczewski was terminated from the Pacifica Police Department earlier
in the year stemming from a 1968 alcohol related shooting of a
mannequin in a bay area discount clothing store. He lied on the
store's application, insinuating himself to be a police officer when
in fact he simply worked in a support capacity for the department.
Further investigation uncovered a history of mental illness and prior
out-of-state criminal convictions for animal rape, drug possession,
and indecent exposure.

Karczewski was arrested several hours later urinating on Portalo's
statue. He was taken into custody following a brief scuffle and is
facing a number of charges.

"I will flood Linda Mar with my holy urine" Karczewski shouted at
reporters and witnesses assembled on the scene, "Divine retribution
for this Satanic city's many blasphemies against me is at hand."

Karczewski will be released on a $13,200 bond following an 24 hour
detoxification process at the city drunk tank.

Posted to alt.politics.usa,alt.support.diabetes,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,rec.woodworking

On Oct 30, 5:56 pm, wrote:
Pacifica Tribune, 1969
"Badge and gun traded for bottle and blasphemy"

Karczewski will be released on a $13,200 bond following an 24 hour
detoxification process at the city drunk tank.

Who is this person and why would I care?

Posted to alt.politics.usa,alt.support.diabetes,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,rec.woodworking

On Nov 1, 9:17 am, Jeff wrote:

Who is this person and why would I care?

I'm a lot more curious about pacifica.tribune. I mean, what sort of
person feels the need or sees entertainment value in anonymously cross-
posting irrelevant news articles? I mean, I don't care if they're
teenage dweebs in mom's basement or some sociopathic adult just
getting their jollies, it's such an anti-social act, I can't fathom
the motivation. These folks are seriously ****ed up, imnsho.