Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default FORGERY FORGERY FORGERY ALERT!! THERE ARE FORGERS FORGING RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI ON THIS FORUM - I DEMAND THE MODERATORS BAN THE FORGER AND LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION INTO THESE FORGERIES OF A CHRIST - SHERIFF DANIEL ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!!

FORGERY FORGERY FORGERY ALERT!! THERE ARE FORGERS FORGING RAYMOND
RONALD KARCZEWSKI ON THIS FORUM - I DEMAND THE MODERATORS BAN THE
FORGER AND LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION INTO THESE FORGERIES OF A CHRIST -
SHERIFF DANIEL ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!!
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

Millions of FORGERY FORGERY FORGERIES have been circulated on
the Internet in this HOLY CHRIST'S NAME. Any reasonable person would
ask WHY? The answer is clear, my DIVINE PURPOSE is to deliver other
MEN AND WOMEN OF TRUTH into the SALVATION OF THEIR OWN PERSONAL AND
SOVEREIGN CHRISTHOODS. The U.S. Government knows this to be true, they
FEAR IT. The government knows that were the MILLIONS OF CHRISTS WITH
AMNESIA were to suddenly be shocked into DIVINE REMEMBRANCE, that their
SATANIC SCAM would be ended. NO MORE PRISONS for anyone, except of
course for SATANIC BLACK ROBED/OCCULT CLOKED SATANIC IGNORAMUSES.

The key to understanding these SATANIC FORGERIES is to realize that
a GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL
CAMPAIGN to have me removed from Earthlink was waged for the sole
purpose of gaining the ability to seize control of my email account,
posting IP address, and website. My email address and IP address are
used for PHONY SATANIC REGISTRATIONS and my website no longer
synchronizes with my online posting habits. Please be warned that the
website is now under the control of GOVERNMENT/MEDIA
SPONSORED/SUPPORTED DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL PROVOCATEURS WHO HAVE
BEEN ASSIGNED TO ALL INTERNET FORUMS AND USENET NEWSGROUPS TO DISCREDIT
THIS CHRIST.

One such post may be seen at
http://disc.server.com/Indices/148202.html#152090 where posts alleging
to have originated from me are assigned to Internet address
68.176.22.157 - all such posts from this Internet addess are FORGERY
FORGERY FORGERIES. By now, MILLIONS AND MILLIONS have read my
articles, purchased my books, and turned to me for spiritual advice --
the SATANIC GOVERNMENT cannot have this. They fear this CHRIST so much
that they must continue to stalk my writing where ever it appears.
Another recent forum where this problem has occurred is the "IT'S ALL
POLITICS" SATANIC DISINFORMATION FORUM
http://www.itsallpolitics.com/index.php where SATANIC MODERATORS BANNED
THIS CHRIST SEVERAL TIMES requiring me to re-register with a new
account every several days.

SHERIFF DANIEL, FBI, and FORUM MODERATORS; I DEMAND YOU LAUNCH AN
INVESTIGATION INTO THIS SATANIC FORGERY, I DEMAND YOU LAUNCH AN
INVESTIGATION INTO THE RECENT FLOOD OF SATANIC FORGERIES, I DEMAND YOU
DO YOUR JOB!!! To do any less is TREASON!! THIS INVESTIGATION SHALL
BEGIN IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE I WILL ORGANIZE NATIONAL CONSUMER BOYCOTTS TO
DIRECTLY BOYCOTT THE JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, THE FBI,
AND THESE SATANIC FORUMS. ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS SHALL WITHDRAW THEIR
SUPPORT OF YOUR AUSPICES UPON RECEIVING WORD FROM ME. THEN WE SHALL
SEE WHO THE SOVEREIGN BOSS IS, SHALL WE NOT?

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

July 9 2006: DAY 524

JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government Who's BOSS!
SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
in the event Martial Law is declared.

Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
National Leaders.

DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
(FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
IS NOW!

REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

On 9 Jul 2006 13:22:36 -0700, "Raymond Karczewski"
masturbated at the keyboard and wrote:

BS

jim

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Raymond Karczewski wrote:
FORGERY FORGERY FORGERY ALERT!! THERE ARE FORGERS FORGING RAYMOND
RONALD KARCZEWSKI ON THIS FORUM - I DEMAND THE MODERATORS BAN THE
FORGER AND LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION INTO THESE FORGERIES OF A CHRIST -

I find it amazing that a "Christ," or even an Antichrist, would be so
ignorant that he thinks all these unmoderated newsgroups have
moderators. At least we know for sure that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a
simpleton and man of lies, is neither omniscient nor infallible.

One wonders why anyone would want to write forgeries in the name of this
unbalanced person.
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Martin Ambuhl wrote:
Raymond Karczewski wrote:
FORGERY FORGERY FORGERY ALERT!! THERE ARE FORGERS FORGING RAYMOND
RONALD KARCZEWSKI ON THIS FORUM - I DEMAND THE MODERATORS BAN THE
FORGER AND LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION INTO THESE FORGERIES OF A CHRIST -

I find it amazing that a "Christ," or even an Antichrist, would be so
ignorant that he thinks all these unmoderated newsgroups have
moderators. At least we know for sure that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a
simpleton and man of lies, is neither omniscient nor infallible.

One wonders why anyone would want to write forgeries in the name of this
unbalanced person.

Presumably in the hope of inspiring an all-caps meltdown of this
lunatic.

And it worked too...wink