Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Shop shots

Well, after salivating over robatoy's shop pics, how about a group effort?
Post your shop pic to abpw to show off where you work. No doubt we'll all
get good ideas on layout, tools, etc.... from everyone else.

I'll put mine up tomorrow morning.

Only requirement - You can't clean your shop first.... and there better be
sawdust !

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Joe" wrote in
. net:

Well, after salivating over robatoy's shop pics, how about a group
effort? Post your shop pic to abpw to show off where you work. No
doubt we'll all get good ideas on layout, tools, etc.... from everyone
else.

I'll put mine up tomorrow morning.

Only requirement - You can't clean your shop first.... and there
better be sawdust !

jc

I'll paint my shop picture with words. Nice large garage filled with
everyone else's junk and my tools. There are pathways between boxes, and
work areas scattered about.

If I can just get some help reorganizing the place, I'd have a nice shop
going for myself.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

Why did you copy my shop layout you copycat....

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/PA280213.jpg
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/PA280212.jpg
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/PA280211.jpg

Have to admit that I did clean it up this weekend so it looks a lot
better than it normally does.

Puckdropper wrote:
I'll paint my shop picture with words. Nice large garage filled with
everyone else's junk and my tools. There are pathways between boxes, and
work areas scattered about.

If I can just get some help reorganizing the place, I'd have a nice shop
going for myself.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Well, after salivating over robatoy's shop pics, how about a group effort?
Post your shop pic to abpw to show off where you work. No doubt we'll all
get good ideas on layout, tools, etc.... from everyone else.

I'll put mine up tomorrow morning.

Only requirement - You can't clean your shop first.... and there better be
sawdust !

jc

You must be kidding! I work out of a two car garage where I'm required
to get one car in every night. Couple that with all the
other crap I've got and I barely found my cabinet saw tonight . I'm
hoping to build a stand alone shop next year and then I'll post pics.
So all in all, I can't help in the "layout" department but am curious to see
what other folks do.
Cheers,
cc

Posted to rec.woodworking

mapdude wrote in
:

Why did you copy my shop layout you copycat....

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...rking/PA280213.
jpg
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...rking/PA280212.
jpg
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...rking/PA280211.
jpg

Have to admit that I did clean it up this weekend so it looks a lot
better than it normally does.

*trim: My previous message: Shop with everyone else's junk messing things
up.*

You have those pesky half-filled shelves too? Why's there so much stuff
all around when it should be sitting on the shelf?

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Cubby" wrote in
:

You must be kidding! I work out of a two car garage where I'm
required to get one car in every night. Couple that with all the
other crap I've got and I barely found my cabinet saw tonight .
I'm hoping to build a stand alone shop next year and then I'll post
pics. So all in all, I can't help in the "layout" department but am
curious to see what other folks do.
Cheers,
cc

There is an unrealized advantage to that... When the car's been moved
you've got all that open floor space to work in. It forces you to keep
it clean too.

Looking at the plus side of the coin cell battery,

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Well, after salivating over robatoy's shop pics, how about a group effort?
Post your shop pic to abpw to show off where you work. No doubt we'll all
get good ideas on layout, tools, etc.... from everyone else.

I'll put mine up tomorrow morning.

Only requirement - You can't clean your shop first.... and there better be
sawdust !

jc

mine are posted on abpw

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Pat is offline

Never had one. Storage shed for the junk and I work outside or at the job.