Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INSPIRATION - White Reindeer

Damn. Got the halloweeny yard "art" done, and figured I'd paid my
debt to society for whatever crime or sin I'd committed. Not so. Or,
maybe it's just the Woodworking Gods playing tricks. Seems the
dau-in-law did me a favor, and for payback she wants me to make two
white reindeer yard "art". Payback is Hell.

Well, I'm not about to put out good moey for patterns. So, started
looking for pictures of those pukey reindeer on line, so I could scale
them up. And, found this link.
http://www.woodzone.com/articles/Chr...r_Patterns.htm It'll
save me loads of time scaling this stuff up. In fact the legs and
antlers ard all that's left. And I'm gonna change the antlers, because
in the pictures they look like the antennae on a Luna Moth, in a strong
headwind. I printed a few pictures of real reindeer and I'll sketch up
something similar. The worst part of this will be laying out a grid of
3" squares on a full sheet of plywood. I may make a let of pattersn to
keep on hand , just in case.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Help needed with identifying cause for dirty white illumination in LCD monitors. Looks yellowish / off white! Chad Entringer Electronics Repair 6 July 22nd 07 02:05 PM
Nancy Loves George: The Elites-Driven 'White Trashing of America' to Degrade, Demoralize & Replace White America fred Home Repair 0 November 5th 06 01:54 PM
INSPIRATION - Bed J T Woodworking 0 September 16th 05 11:01 PM
Old MEM3 Reindeer Pattern TJ Woodworking 2 August 29th 05 06:01 PM
White is more purple than white on projection tv Raventy Electronics Repair 6 June 24th 05 07:37 AM