Mike at American Sycamore

Default Indianapolis Indiana Woodworking show Oct 10-11-12

Hey woodworkers:

Hope to see you this week-end at the woodworking show. Please stop by
the booth and say hello. We have a great show lined up and hope you
will be able to attend. Thanks, Mike from American Sycamore
for more information about the show and the one that might be coming
your way take a look at www.woodworks2003.com
Dan Valleskey

Yes, he will be there, complete with booth. Mike and I are driving up
Thursday night.

-Dan V.

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:14:13 -0500, Traves W. Coppock
newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com wrote:

On 8 Oct 2003 19:53:45 -0700, (Mike at American
Sycamore) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Hey woodworkers:

Hope to see you this week-end at the woodworking show. Please stop by
the booth and say hello. We have a great show lined up and hope you
will be able to attend. Thanks, Mike from American Sycamore
for more information about the show and the one that might be coming
your way take a look at
www.woodworks2003.com

Mike, you going to be in minnesota for the show the following weekend
i think it is?

Traves

ot- The Ted Nugent Show Gunner Metalworking 22 June 15th 04 02:32 AM
Men, Metal & Machines - Visalia Show Report Leigh Knudson Metalworking 8 November 2nd 03 07:52 PM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM