John Feng

Default Slightly used Biesemeier 30" Commercial fence system for trade/sale

I have a 1 year old 30" Bies. commercial grade fence system that
I want to replace with a the Bies. 50". I'm looking to sell or trade
(with cash) for a used 50" Bies.

If you care, the 30" fence is fitted with Delta's overarm guard
(great value for the money) and quick remove splitter (thumb wheel
holds it on).

The overarm guard is in as-new condition, and can be sold/traded with
the fence ... but I like it enough that I'm asking $250 for the guard
(basically retail price).

Thanks.

John Feng
or )
Nova

John Feng wrote:

I have a 1 year old 30" Bies. commercial grade fence system that
I want to replace with a the Bies. 50". I'm looking to sell or trade
(with cash) for a used 50" Bies.

The rails are made from readily available common stock. Why not just buy
the steel angle and rectangular stock and make your own rails.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

AL

You only need to buy one rectangular tube. Try this site to see how much it
costs:

http://www.metalexpress.net/cgi-bin/...terial=Carbon%
20Steel%20Hot%20Roll&form=Rectangle%20Tube&cat=low %20carbon&min=0&max=0