Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default WOODEN SWORD

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...A+WOODEN+SWORD

Mein Gott. If the neighborhood kids and I had kown makeing a
wooden sword could be so complicated we probably would still be
traumitized. We wanted toy boats, darts, wooden swords, we just went
and made them. No plans, no fuss. This was all before I moved in the
seventh grade, so you can tell I mostly around 7-8-9 years old when we
were doing this stuff. I'm not about to sort any of these links out.
You need plans, you sort thru them. If I need to make a wooden sword,
I'll go out to the shop and make one, maybe looking at some pictues, to
see what general type I want to make. Plans? You're kidding, right?
Don' need no steenkin' plans.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...A+WOODEN+SWORD

Mein Gott. If the neighborhood kids and I had kown makeing a
wooden sword could be so complicated we probably would still be
traumitized. We wanted toy boats, darts, wooden swords, we just went
and made them. No plans, no fuss. This was all before I moved in the
seventh grade, so you can tell I mostly around 7-8-9 years old when we
were doing this stuff. I'm not about to sort any of these links out.
You need plans, you sort thru them. If I need to make a wooden sword,
I'll go out to the shop and make one, maybe looking at some pictues, to
see what general type I want to make. Plans? You're kidding, right?
Don' need no steenkin' plans.

Hey, were you one of the Little Rascals?

B.