Posted to rec.woodworking

Default AALTO Coffee table

Hi there-
I have inherited an AALTO white round coffee table, 36 inches On the
underside of the table it says model # 73 Made in Sweden.

It is in good condition.
Can anyone advise me of the value of the table-

I would really appreciate the help.
THANKS,
KATI

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 23, 7:34 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
wrote:

| Hi there-
| I have inherited an AALTO white round coffee table, 36 inches On
| the underside of the table it says model # 73 Made in Sweden.
|
| It is in good condition.
| Can anyone advise me of the value of the table-

Check EBay and Craig's List...?

thanks for the help-

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

You can learn more about the current Aalto-production in www.aalto.com
and www.artek.fi

Thanks for posting the cool site.

I've often admired the "cleanliness" of Scandinavian design.

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **

INSPIRQATION - Coffee Table J T Woodworking 1 September 8th 07 06:32 PM
COFFEE TABLE J T Woodworking 3 January 13th 06 04:38 PM
Looking for Coffee Table Ideas. Keith Woodworking 18 December 9th 05 04:12 AM
Coffee table Alan M UK diy 0 January 20th 04 11:37 AM
My $11 coffee table Bubba Woodworking 10 July 15th 03 11:49 PM