moyo

Default Yew wanted

I'm looking for some green Yew for bowl turning and little craft
oddities. Branches 1-3" in diameter and other logs sent via UPS to me
I will pay your costs.

Moyo

Norm Underwood

"JackD" wrote in message
Shouldn't the title of the post be "I want yew"?

-Jack

Or "Only Yew"

Or, depending upon his choice of pet's name:

..

..

..

wait for it

..

..

yeah, it's that bad

..

..

..

"Me and Yew and a Dog Named Boo"

Scott Cramer

On 01 Oct 2003, Norm Underwood spake unto rec.woodworking:

yeah, it's that bad
"Me and Yew and a Dog Named Boo"

I have filed a complaint with your ISP, and suspended your Wreck
posting privileges for the rest of the afternoon. May the last thing you
hear before going to bed tonight be Bobby Sherman singing "Honey."
BUB 209

I'm looking for some green Yew for bowl turning and little craft
oddities. Branches 1-3" in diameter and other logs sent via UPS to me
I will pay your costs.

Yew can get it retail at Owl Lumber in
Chicago.

Norm Underwood

BRuce wrote in message news:1065107018.873842@sj-nntpcache-3...
HEY, what's a matter yew?

Bullwinkle!!! Is that yew?

Robert Bonomi

(I'm gulity of not reading past the subect line -- wouldn't want to let
facts get in the way of a good discussion.

Comments:

A) flowing robes are a necessity.

B) spelling counts.

C) don't you feel _sheep-ish_ posting a request like that??

Wanted: Cement Mixer Me UK diy 0 March 29th 04 11:06 PM
OT advice on air rivet gun wanted Craig Suslosky Metalworking 2 January 23rd 04 01:09 PM
CNC Lathe Programer Wanted Gunner Metalworking 0 January 10th 04 07:17 PM